or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stop the war, vote Nader - Page 2

post #16 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

WWll started with the Japs invading China in the 30s.
And the USA part of the war after those Mitsobitsi bombed the US
freet. And there was fare warning.

I MTB 2004
post #17 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

spammersmustdie@volcanomail.com (Jeffrey E. Salzberg) wrote:

> Not to mention a fictional one.

Well, I have to say there are many people,
myself included, who think it took a deal more
than a good breakfast and the simple desire to
do someone/anyone A Good Turn for Lord Balfour
to sit down and write:

"November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's
Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist
aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

'His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in
Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use
their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object,
it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may
prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish
communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status
enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the
knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour"

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
> WWll started with the Japs invading China in the
> 30s. And the USA part of the war after those Mitsobitsi bombed the
> US freet. And there was fare warning.

The U.S. *freet*, Glacie?!?

Bill "please tell me that was a typo" S.
post #19 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

g.steve@eudoramail.com (supabonbon) wrote:

> Thanks for that, Honest Aryan at Central Pets(?)
> Anyway, based on your handle, I though you might be interested to know
> that I've shaved a Hitler moustache into my pubic hair. Does that make
> you horny, baby?

'Fraid not, so you'll have to
console yourself with a Brown cheer
from your "anti"-racist chums.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
post #20 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

"Honest Aryan" <ha@centralpets.com> wrote in message
> "Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > **** off and die a slow death, twice. No pretty please, not even a plain
> > please, just the **** get it done, now.

> So, when does your unit leave for Iraq?
>
> http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html

It doesn't - it stays hanging just above my ballsack, you sad sack.

Shaun aRe
post #21 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote KERRY!

Kurt says:

<snip>

>or don't they teach that
>in school now-a-days? my spelling and grammar might suck but i've got
>a firm grip on the concepts behind the grossly misnamed peace
>movement.

True, your spelling and grammar do inhale, and the sad thing is that because of
this, even if you were to present a cogent, accurate theory, it would still be
read as the ravings of someone with only half an education. If you want to
demonstrate "a firm grip on the concepts", it would help to demonstrate a firm
grip on 8th-grade English skills.

Steve "spelling Na..... er ... let's just say Fussy One this week"
post #22 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote KERRY!

spammersmustdie@volcanomail.com (Jeffrey E. Salzberg) wrote:

> Assuming you really are in the Navy, exactly what are you fighting for.
> It certainly doesn't seem to be the values on which America is based.

America was founded as a racist state,
by Aryans for Aryans and it stayed that way
until its immigration policy was wrecked, in
1965, by libruls and other minorities - Jews,
again, playing the leading role.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
post #23 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

"Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk> wrote:

> It doesn't - it stays hanging just above my ballsack, you sad sack.

Why don't you go ride your bike or something.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
post #24 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote KERRY!

spammersmustdie@volcanomail.com (Jeffrey E. Salzberg) wrote:

> If it was a racist, Aryan state, how did Jews et the power to change it?

Because the IQ gap between Euros and Euro-Jews
is 1 S.D. (i.e. as wide as that between US Whites
and US Negroes). That's the easy bit.
The difficult bit is "why?".
Maybe Jews are just clever enough to have
figured-out IQ is heritable and just sneaky
enough not to tell anyone else.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
post #25 of 31

> "Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > It doesn't - it stays hanging just above my ballsack, you sad sack.

> Why don't you go ride your bike or something.

I did - arrived here at work an hour and a half ago on it, and in another 6
1/2 hours, will be returning home on same. What TF is your point?

Shaun aRe
post #26 of 31

Re: Stop the WHINNING, vote BUSH

NoMooreLies says:

<snip drivel>

Learn how to spell "More" and "Whining", then FOAD.

Ta
post #27 of 31

Re: Stop the WHINNING, vote BUSH

RE/ Kerry's on the ropes.

> THE WHITE HOUSE
> WASHINGTON D.C.
>
> Mr. John Hinckley
> St. Elizabeth's Hospital
> Washington, DC
>
> Dear John:
>
> Laura and I hope that you are continuing your
> excellent progress in recovery from your mental problems.
> We were pleased to hear that you are now able to have
> unsupervised visits with your parents. The staff at
> the hospital reports that you are doing fine
>
> I have decided to seek a second term in office as your
> president and I would appreciate your support and the
> support of your fine parents.
>
> I would hope that if there is anything that you need
> at the hospital, you would let us know.
>
> By the way John, are you aware that John Kerry is
> screwing Jody Foster?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George W. Bush
> President, United States of America

post #28 of 31

"(Pete Cresswell)" <x@y.z> wrote:

>> By the way John, are you aware that John Kerry is
>> screwing Jody Foster?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> George W. Bush
>> President, United States of America

Now THAT is funny!

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
post #29 of 31

NoMooreLies <LibSheep@TheButcher.com> wrote:

> The 'other' 24.999 million Iraqis are getting along swell with thier new found freedoms daily.

I know, I posted some pics of them doing
just that.

> Nice try at misdirection. Too bad the majority of Americans are no longer fooled
> by such naysaying half truth drivel.
>
> Don't worry though - there will be jobs for lib clowns like you in a glass case,
> among the other fossils, in the Smithsonian.

As member of the Nazi community, I find
your comments depply offensive.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
post #30 of 31

Re: Stop the war, vote Nader

"NY Dark Blue" <dundeefc@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> You asked the question coward . Hopefully kill people who you scum view as
> allies

If that's what you think you're
fighting "for", then you're in worse
trouble than I'd imagined.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home