RE How do I post Pictures

John Spencer-Mallory

Guest
OK folks,

Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

John

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:55:00 -0000, John Spencer-Mallory wrote:

>OK folks,
>
>Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield
>
>http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/
>
>Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

hmm...

I was expecting Jess to be a Border Collie.

Man, you are an overweight version of Pete Clinch!

Essentials, where's the tasty wench? :)

<[email protected]> wrote:

>OK folks,
>
>Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield
>
>http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/
>
>Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
<snipped>
> hmm...
>
> I was expecting Jess to be a Border Collie.

Why, I wonder?

> Man, you are an overweight version of Pete Clinch!
>
> Essentials, where's the tasty wench? :)

Have another look, I've just posted the only photo I have of the tasty
wench......At least the only one that Fotopic.net will accept !!...;)))

John

"Peewiglet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :)
>
>Especially for you another Essential!!! :)))
> Best wishes,
> --
> ,,
> (**)PeeWiglet~~
> / \ / \

John

PS I am not CLR

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:55:34 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :)

>>Especially for you another Essential!!! :)))

Tenty pics! :)

>John

>PS I am not CLR

Ok, thanks. I must go and have another look there: I saw a tick
discussion and ran away screaming...

Best wishes,
--
,,
~~PeeWiglet(**)

"Peewiglet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:55:34 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :)

>>>Especially for you another Essential!!! :)))

> Tenty pics! :)

NO Wait until it appears.....It's not updated yet :)))

>>John

>>PS I am not CLR

> Ok, thanks. I must go and have another look there: I saw a tick
> discussion and ran away screaming...
>

> Best wishes,
> --
> ,,
> ~~PeeWiglet(**)
> / \ / \

[email protected] said...
> I have now posted some pictures of the Ti Windshield.
> Look in the collection "Ti Thingy Etc"
>

> > http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

> Hope they're explanatory enough.

What a splendiferous idea that is - any idea what sort of
price it'll retail at?
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day that they start making vacuum cleaners."

"Fran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] said...
>> I have now posted some pictures of the Ti Windshield.
>> Look in the collection "Ti Thingy Etc"
>>

>> > http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

> What a splendiferous idea that is - any idea what sort of
> price it'll retail at?

Don't even know whether it'll ever be manufactured and/or marketed. Mine is
one of only two made purely as prototypes. There are already almost
identical aluminium products on the market at, I would guess, about £8.00 -
£10.00. At the present price of Titanium and the problems fabricating it
(in comparison to Aluminium) I would guess retail costs would be on a par
with at least the 'Kettely Thing'. That is purely my guess though.

I do have to say It's a lovely versatile design and its weight is less than
a substantial foil windshield.

Any more news and I'll post on ukw.

Cheers,
John S-M

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:42:39 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

>Hope they're explanatory enough.

Extremely cool! It looks v. impressive. I hope they'll decide to
bring it out over here.

Ta v. much for the pic's :)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

[email protected] said...
> I would guess retail costs would be on a par
> with at least the 'Kettely Thing'. That is purely my guess though.

Good point.

> I do have to say It's a lovely versatile design and its weight is less than
> a substantial foil windshield.

It was the idea of the lack of weight that made me ***** my
ears up!

> Any more news and I'll post on ukw.