York Cycle Show (UK) - 25-26 June 2005

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club

Guest
We have been invited back to this very large and successful Cycle Show.
The organisers are very unicycle friendly and were very good to us last
year.

See pics of Joe and Aaron (select ‘Pictures’ on menu on left and
‘Unicycle’ in the menu across top) http://www.yorkcycleshow.co.uk/

In 2005 we hope to have the full Trials team there for a couple of
Demonstrations - not just 'Joe Baxter, Champion Unicyclist' and have
been offered the exclusive use of a Marquee at little cost to the club.
We will have space spare for other appropriate Uni-MTB related groups to
share, for a small charge.

Are the any manufacturers, suppliers, clubs etc who are interested in a
chance to do some business or promotion at the largest Cycle Show in the
UK?

Please let me know your interest ASAP and approx how much space you
could use.

Regards
Simon Rolph
Email – TheFatController (at) CumbriaMuni (dot) com

--
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club - The home of Mountain Uni in Cumbria

Welcome to Cumbria - take only pictures, leave only one wheel track

http://www.CumbriaMuni.com
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/CumbriaMuniGallery

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3758

Are the any manufacturers, suppliers, clubs etc who are interested in a
chance to do some business or promotion at the largest Cycle Show in the
UK sharing the Marquee with us?

Regards

Simon

--
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club - The home of Mountain Uni in Cumbria

Welcome to Cumbria - take only pictures, leave only one wheel track

http://www.CumbriaMuni.com
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/CumbriaMuniGallery

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3758

there's got to be someone?!?
i take it the big uni-retailers will have their own tents and stuff?

--
GILD - Waffle-****** and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
i'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.-- oscar levant
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

Cumon, there must be someone in the UK who wants to take advantage of
this offer.CUMON, THERE MUST BE SOMEONE IN THE UK WHO WANTS TO TAKE
ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER.

--

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club wrote:
> *Cumon, there must be someone in the UK who wants to take advantage of
> this offer.CUMON, THERE MUST BE SOMEONE IN THE UK WHO WANTS TO TAKE
> ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER. *

There may well be someone, but I for one am not avalible that weekend.
sorry.

Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Thanks Sarah, I am sure there is someone in the UK who might show some
interest.

Simon

--
Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club - The home of Mountain Uni in Cumbria

Welcome to Cumbria - take only pictures, leave only one wheel track

http://www.CumbriaMuni.com
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/CumbriaMuniGallery

Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3758

it's a possibility I might be able to bring a contingent from the
soon-to-be-formed Macclesfield unicycling club. I'll know more after
christmas once the club's up and running.

Kit

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Clean living, fair play and devotion to the empire
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Great stuff Kit - even if you only set up a small stand with a couple of
you, a uni and some flyers with the club details on it, there could very
well be many new potential members for Macclesfield there (it is at
least closer than Cumbria!!)

Even if you don't get any/many new members it will help promote the
sport for the public to see there is more than one Club in the UK (even
if we ar ethe largest and best!;)

Regards

Simon