Lance Armstrong on TV

Pat

Guest
On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going to
do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea and
brought Lance into the garage.

Pat in TX

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:56:22 -0600, Pat <[email protected]> wrote:

> On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going
> do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
> advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea
> and
> brought Lance into the garage.
>
> Pat in TX

Wouldn't Subaru get ****** off at that?
Just wondering what happens when you are committed to an
advertising campaign. I guess there are no 'classic' Subarus
so it doesn't count. The mental image of Lance driving
a '64 GTO fits, but not a Subaru.
Bill Baka

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:13:47 -0800, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:56:22 -0600, Pat <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going
>> do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
>> advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea
>> and
>> brought Lance into the garage.
>>
>> Pat in TX
>>

>Wouldn't Subaru get ****** off at that?
>Just wondering what happens when you are committed to an
>advertising campaign. I guess there are no 'classic' Subarus
>so it doesn't count. The mental image of Lance driving
>a '64 GTO fits, but not a Subaru.
>Bill Baka

I saw a promo. Cool car! I love old cars. I guess in texas, old cars
are not an unusual sight, considering the warm climate.