or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF BA, CA: Any place to MTB with pet/dog?

post #1 of 2
Looking for some place to ride in Northern CA, prefer south SF bay area, with your dog off leash? I
know this might be a touchy subject, so please forgive. Obviously won't work at the more crowded
places to MTB.

TIA
post #2 of 2

"Guest" <ttt@cisco.com> wrote in message news:1047500525.682682@sj-nntpcache-5...
> Looking for some place to ride in Northern CA, prefer south SF bay area, with your dog off leash?

I'd suggest that you get a real mountain bike. Dogs are just not a good substitute.

>I know this might be a touchy subject, so please forgive.

Yes, the RSPCA might indeed be a little touchy about it.

> Obviously won't work at the more crowded places to MTB.

Obviously.

Westie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home