WTB: Shimano 600 Front Skewer

Mike Lackey

Guest
The final piece of the puzzle, needed to finish out a 600 group I've been
collecting over the last several months. If you've got one, or a worn-out
hub with a skewer in reasonable condition, send email off-list with
description and price.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Lackey wrote:
> The final piece of the puzzle, needed to finish out a 600 group I've

been
> collecting over the last several months. If you've got one, or a

worn-out
> hub with a skewer in reasonable condition, send email off-list with
> description and price.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Mike,
I have a number of 600 hubs and skewers but not all 600 skewers are the
same, it depended on the series 6200, 6400 etc. I also have 3 bikes
equipped with 600 components. If you can send me a picture of the
skewer you are trying to match I can probably help.
Please reply directly
Al