The 'F' Word

flyingdutch said:
gggrrrroooooaaaannnnn

the only good thing about f___y is its turns people who have screwed their knees from so much impact and running into cyclists. Oh, better add baseball lto that list too ;)
Brissy's glory days are over....

I hear that the Bomber down windy hill way is getting a refit and should be right for a blitskreig circa 2007-2008!

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]
> hippy Wrote:
>> http://tinyurl.com/68eld
>>
>> hippy

> gggrrrroooooaaaannnnn
>
> the only good thing about f___y is its turns people who have screwed
> their knees from so much impact and running into cyclists. Oh, better
> add baseball lto that list too ;)

Bollocks. Footy is what makes winters worthwhile.

--

A: Top-posters.

DRS said:
Bollocks. Footy is what makes winters worthwhile.

A friend once said 'that' game was the best thing about winter cos it kept everyone off the ski-slopes and the roads. Appreciate the skills but not my cup of tar...

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]
> DRS Wrote:
> > Bollocks. Footy is what makes winters worthwhile.

> A friend once said 'that' game was the best thing about winter cos it
> kept everyone off the ski-slopes and the roads. Appreciate the skills
> but not my cup of tar...

Footy is what clears the TV of anything remotely watchable
and makes psycholists like me head out into the cold 'n' rain..

At least Ch31 have the fish...

hippy

"Stuart Lamble" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

[...]

> *peers at hippy quizzically*
> There's stuff that's even remotely watchable on the TV at _any_ time
> of the year?

Yep! When the footy's not on the cricket is.

--

A: Top-posters.

> *peers at hippy quizzically*
> There's stuff that's even remotely watchable on the TV at _any_ time of
> the year?

Glasshouse, often good brit comedies on ABC, SBS coverage
of the TdF and other races and movies can sometimes be good
to switch off with.. I'm sure there's other stuff.

> My attitude's simple. I am buying a TV (probably a 51 cm set -- small
> living room, and all that.) That TV will have two connections: one to
> the gamecube, and one to the DVD player. Notice the absence of anything
> resembling an antenna, or a cable TV box, in that list.

I love my British comedy though and it's cheaper on tv
than a dvd. Glass House was probably the best thing on
tv over the last 12 months.. I hate when it goes into
hybernation. Mondo Thingo was cool. South Park,
Happy Tree Friends, The Footy Show (that was a test),
John Saffron vs. God, and his Music Jamboree series, the
occassional sbs/abc doco..
Besides.. I have to actually get up off the couch to change
a dvd unlike flippin' channels! :-D
I guess I could plug the Atari 2600 in...

hippy

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]
> havent caught up with 'Bloke's World' since it leaped over to Ch.Rove

hehe.. saw it the other night.. same classy VB drinking,
pole dancer-lovin', v8 ute drivin' dudes.. I think they
have a DVD out now. Who would've thought it!?
I could've made MONEY from my juvenile behaviour!!

hippy