Dura Ace 9 spd shifters

Ozone

Guest
Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra cassette
and rear derailleur?

Yes, mount the derailleur cable on the wrong side of the derailleur cable mounting screw.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:37:15 GMT, "Ozone" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra cassette
>and rear derailleur?

ottene-<< Will Dura Ace 9spd shifters work on my bike with Ultegra Chainrings and an 8 spd Ultegra
cassette and rear derailleur? >><BR><BR>

Yes for all but the cassette. The 9s shifters and ultegra rear der will shift 9s spacing. Either get
a 9s cassette and chain or space the 8s cassette tyo 9s, either way, you need a 9s chain.