or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Re: published helmet research - not troll - Page 82

post #1216 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

Bill Z. wrote:

> I never claimed every conceivable helmet design reduces air drag.

True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.

And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

And when it was pointed out that current helmets do not reduce air drag,
you posted data about an ancient, impractical helmet which is no longer
sold - data which, despite your raving, indicated that you were wrong
about ordinary helmets. Thus, you were almost certainly wrong about
_your_ helmet, whatever it is.

To the best of my knowledge, _no_ person reading this thread has agreed
with you. Everyone seems to think you're wrong.

Sometimes, Bill, when _everyone_ thinks you're wrong, it's because
you're actually wrong!

--
Frank Krygowski [To reply, remove rodent and vegetable dot com.
Substitute cc dot ysu dot

"Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Oh, and if you do drop by, don't be surprised if you end up in the
> slammer for a second time, and your post would be used as evidence
> against you. Not very smart of you, one would think.

Give me your address and we'll see about it Bill.
post #1218 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

> Give me your address and we'll see about it Bill.

I go away for what -- six weeks, and this thread, which was already
encyclopaedic, is still alive? Should you be mucking around with bikes or
something Tommo?

JF
post #1219 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Flom
"Tom Kunich" wrote ...

> Give me your address and we'll see about it Bill.

I go away for what -- six weeks, and this thread, which was already
encyclopaedic, is still alive? Should you be mucking around with bikes or
something Tommo?

JF
So, what's this thread about? Helmet drag or just helmets? Helmet laws, helmet colours or just chin straps? Is it about anything? Whats the lowdown, I don wanna read back, too many posts. Who is winning? Helmet, Helmetless, Hairnets, Cycling caps, Bald or Stetsons?
post #1220 of 1258

Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
> > I never claimed every conceivable helmet design reduces air drag.

> True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.
>
> And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
typical of many helmets.

> Sometimes, Bill, when _everyone_ thinks you're wrong, it's because
> you're actually wrong!

You and two of your minion-trolls are not everyone.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
post #1221 of 1258

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo.com> writes:

> "Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Oh, and if you do drop by, don't be surprised if you end up in the
> > slammer for a second time, and your post would be used as evidence
> > against you. Not very smart of you, one would think.

> Give me your address and we'll see about it Bill.

Is that a threat, Tommy? Nope, you'll not get an invitation, so
if you do show up, I can get you charged for stalking as well. A
little jail time for you would be a big plus for these newsgroups
as you wouldn't be able to post anything.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
post #1222 of 1258

Bill Z. wrote:

> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:
>>

>>>I never claimed every conceivable helmet design reduces air drag.

>>True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.
>>
>>And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

> Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
> that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
> typical of many helmets.

Give us the make and model, Bill, or have the sense to slink away in
embarrassment.

--
--------------------+
replace with cc.ysu dot edu]

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
> > Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:

> >>True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.
> >>
> >>And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

> > Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
> > that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
> > typical of many helmets.

> Give us the make and model, Bill, or have the sense to slink away in
> embarrassment.

It's simply none of your business. I pointed out that it is a typical
"teardrop-shaped helmet" with a moderate, but not extreme, number of
vents and nothing particularly extreme in its design. You know, kind
of middle-of-the road, dull, and boring, but better than a symmetric
design like a Bell V1 Pro. That's all you need to know. I might have
mentioned it as an example, but it is pretty much a typical design.

Your "slink away" rhetoric just won't fly. It is typical of you,
though, which is why I've always viewed you as a sleazy character - a
wannabe politician type. You fit in quite well, though, as a slicker
version of your cohorts, which include a baby-talking troll and a
girlfriend basher. Nice company you keep, Frank.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
post #1224 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

On 10/18/2004 08:29 PM, in article m3zn2jbfxl.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net, "Bill
Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote:

> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:
>
>> Bill Z. wrote:
>>
>>> I never claimed every conceivable helmet design reduces air drag.

>> True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.
>>
>> And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

> Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
> that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
> typical of many helmets.
>

>> Sometimes, Bill, when _everyone_ thinks you're wrong, it's because
>> you're actually wrong!

> You and two of your minion-trolls are not everyone.

Who cares?

Now shut up and go away.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

On 10/18/2004 08:35 PM, in article m3vfd7bfnn.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net, "Bill
Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote:

> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> "Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Oh, and if you do drop by, don't be surprised if you end up in the
>>> slammer for a second time, and your post would be used as evidence
>>> against you. Not very smart of you, one would think.

>> Give me your address and we'll see about it Bill.

> Is that a threat, Tommy? Nope, you'll not get an invitation, so
> if you do show up, I can get you charged for stalking as well. A
> little jail time for you would be a big plus for these newsgroups
> as you wouldn't be able to post anything.

Who cares?

Now shut up and go away.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash
post #1226 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

On 10/18/2004 10:15 PM, in article 41749316@news.ysu.edu, "Frank Krygowski"
<frkrygow@mousepotato.com> wrote:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
>> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:

>>> True. You claimed _your_ helmet reduces air drag.
>>>
>>> And, when asked, you refused to even tell what model _your_ helmet is.

>> Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
>> that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
>> typical of many helmets.

> Give us the make and model, Bill, or have the sense to slink away in
> embarrassment.

Who cares?

Now shut up and go away.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash
post #1227 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

On 10/18/2004 11:27 PM, in article m38ya3i8iq.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net, "Bill
Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote:

> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:
>
>> Bill Z. wrote:

>>> Actually, I claimed that I had a typical "teardrop shaped" helmet
>>> that would reduce air drag by a very slight amount and that it is
>>> typical of many helmets.

>> Give us the make and model, Bill, or have the sense to slink away in
>> embarrassment.

> It's simply none of your business. I pointed out that it is a typical
> "teardrop-shaped helmet" with a moderate, but not extreme, number of
> vents and nothing particularly extreme in its design. You know, kind
> of middle-of-the road, dull, and boring, but better than a symmetric
> design like a Bell V1 Pro. That's all you need to know. I might have
> mentioned it as an example, but it is pretty much a typical design.
>
> Your "slink away" rhetoric just won't fly. It is typical of you,
> though, which is why I've always viewed you as a sleazy character - a
> wannabe politician type. You fit in quite well, though, as a slicker
> version of your cohorts, which include a baby-talking troll and a
> girlfriend basher. Nice company you keep, Frank.

Who cares?

Now shut up and go away.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash
post #1228 of 1258

Re: Troll, not published helmet research

"Steven L. Sheffield" <stevens@veloworks.com> wrote in message

Steven, you'll feel a lot better if you finally learn how to use the "ignore
thread" function.
post #1229 of 1258

> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:
>>
>> Give us the make and model, Bill, or have the sense to slink away in
>> embarrassment.

> It's simply none of your business. I pointed out that it is a typical
> "teardrop-shaped helmet" with a moderate, but not extreme, number of
> vents and nothing particularly extreme in its design.

And yet the most extreme design without vents wasn't as aerodynamic as a
bald head. Explain how your helmet with vents can be more aerodynamic than a
V1 Pro.

Oh, that's right - your proof of that proved just the opposite.
post #1230 of 1258

"Steven L. Sheffield" <stevens@veloworks.com> writes:

> On 10/18/2004 08:29 PM, in article m3zn2jbfxl.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net, "Bill
> Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@mousepotato.com> writes:
> >
> >> Bill Z. wrote:
> >>

> > You and two of your minion-trolls are not everyone.

> Who cares?
> Now shut up and go away.

These bozos are posting far more on the topic than I am. Blame
them.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: