Excellent Half Ironman Training Plan

Why? How would you know that? Many people in this NG recommend stuff. Just because it was
unsolicited doesn't make it spam. Unless you know this person is affiliated with TrainingBible.

"Dipl.-Math. Markus Sagebiel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> sbr_24_7 wrote:
>
> this is spam

I think it's spam too. If you want to sell me something do the decent thing and put a note in the
header that this is an advertisement to sell something. As of now he's just another person on my
kill list.

news:[email protected]...