or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Christian Unicyclists - Page 3

post #31 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

hi!I've seen a lot of christian unicyclists, and im a christian, too.
Plus, theres a world record holder for speed who is also a christian. I
think UR right about all of the christian unicyclists, and the only
explination I have for it is that i guess that somebody up there just
really likes unicycles.

--
gasmaster

just a newb.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713
post #32 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

I am SOOO sorry, when i clicked on the christian unicyclists heading, it
sent me here, and it keeps doing that, and whenever i try to delete the
post, it says i have no athourity to do so. sorry again.

--
gasmaster

just a newb.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713
post #33 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

> Take math, 2+2=5 is wrong

-I beg to differ.-

I would suggest watching -"Robocop"- as it is the superlative cinematic
presentation of diverse worldviews that answers those really tough
questions.

Two quotes, one from a children's movie, the other from a Wang Chung
song:

Kid: "Rem Lazaar, why are we here?"

Rem Lazaar: "Why not?"

"True love is the answer to everything,
true love is the answer, true love is the thing!"

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072
post #34 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

Not to rain on anyones parade or anything, But I'm not sure what
religion has to do with unicycling....I may be wrong.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - close to expert

"Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457
post #35 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

At first I thought that too, and was kinda thinking this should be
posted in "just conversation". But if you think about it, it's
unicyclists who are Christians, so it does have something to do with
unicycling I guess.

Anyways, i'm a christian, and I unicycle. I'm thankfull that Gods given
me the ability to learn new things, like unicycling, someday playing
violin hopefully, and flying my rc plane without sending it way far away
to land in a tree, although i'm thankfull to God it didn't hit a house,
or a person, and I found it after walking through a big grassy feild,
but thats another story.

God wants the best life for us, thats why he gives us things like
unicycling, and he helps us through the rough stuff that comes everyones
way, so God does have a whole lot to do with unicycling, as he's the one
who invented it. And thanks to Jesus and his love for us we get to go to
heaven, even if theres no unicycles up there, I dunno yet.

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614
post #36 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

> God does have a whole lot to do with unicycling, as he's the one who
> invented it.

..............no comment............

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - close to expert

"Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457
post #37 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

Ok, I don't know what that means.

But who made us, made metal and other things in a unicycle, gave us
brains to think round and not square for a wheel, gave us balance? The
list goes on.

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614
post #38 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

KJ-52 wrote:
> *... The list goes on...
>
> Andrew *

war, cancer, hatred ??? why?

-eric

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Re: Christian Unicyclists

Because of the other thing he created, choice. He lets us choose between
life and death. Adam chose death in the garden, people chose death
everyday. Sometimes the wrong choices we make affect others, sometimes
theirs affect ours, but wrong choices always hurt and in the end bring
death.

Without choice we'd be forced to live in a world of forced submission to
God, he didn't want that for us, he wants us to choose him. Then we can
choose not to hate, not to make war, although some people will still do
both, and i'm not really sure what causes cancer medically, but God can
heal that, and even if he doesn't if we choose him theres heaven after
this life.

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614
post #40 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

> But who made us, made metal and other things in a unicycle, gave us
> brains to think round and not square for a wheel, gave us balance?

ah.....I am pretty sure the laws of physics gave humans the ability to
balance........I'm done with this topic......its a mute point.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - close to expert

"Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457
post #41 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

> i'm not really sure what causes cancer medically, but God can heal
> that, and even if he doesn't if we choose him theres heaven after this
> life.

sometimes logic is like trying to catch a greased pig.

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072
post #42 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

> war, cancer, hatred ???

its a test, God is testing us to see if we are worthy to enter his
kingdom

--
IowaKid

no dude, you really dont. cerial is born in the box. it grows up in the
box. it learns how to be delicious and awsome in the box. now its in a
jar. a jar of woe and sorrow. -- CommandoH
IowaKid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6309
post #43 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

AAAUUUGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

-You pass the test when you die in unbelievable agony!-

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072
post #44 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

hey, im travis, and im a christian, too. i have also read about a guy
who holds several unicycle speed records, who also is a devoted
christian. I think that you have a good point, i see a lot of christian
unicyclists, too. I guess sumbody up there really likes unicycles

--
gasmaster - just a level 1 newb

Real men only need 1 wheel.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713
post #45 of 109

Re: Christian Unicyclists

srry about that. i orriginally posted that, and it put it in the wrong
forum, and i thought i should write it again, but when iposted it, the
first one was in the right place. CONFUSTICATE THESE CONFOUNDED
MACHINES!!!

--
gasmaster - just a level 1 newb

Real men only need 1 wheel.