Tom Kunich who still sleeps with his FAT 400LB mom.

goodbyusa

Guest
Tom Kunich who still sleeps with his FAT 400LB mom.
is about to have a discussion with MR.HEINZ357.

2. you ever hear of evidence like this
http://tinyurl.com/6b6ex you stupid asshole.
3. get eyes in back of your head today.

Marty Wallace wrote:

> Roger sells boxes and assorted stuff, but mainly he just wastes an
> astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet.

Dumbass -

Are you sure you're not confusing him w/ Brian Lafferty?
thanks,

K. Gringioni.

> Marty Wallace wrote:
>>
>> Roger sells boxes and assorted stuff, but mainly he just wastes an
>> astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet.

> Dumbass -
>
> Are you sure you're not confusing him w/ Brian Lafferty?
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

The same one that had a question published in a recent Velonews? Maybe
they'll post one of yours next issue. You could write:

Dumbasses -

Whatever Brian Lafferty said is dumb and I disagree.

K. Gringioni

who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station in Australia. why is Marty
Wallace m...@geo.­net.au calling people and post­ing at 3:05am Marty
Wallace J­an 29, 3:05 am because he can'­t do it with the hooker that
y­ou hear in the background sayi­ng ha ha you can't do it im ou­t of
here pay me my $200.00.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Wallace J­an 29, 3:05 am because he can'­t do it with the hooker that
y­ou hear in the background sayi­ng ha ha you can't do it im ou­t of
here pay me my $200.00.

Where did all the xposting children come from?