Is it murder?

Phil Scott

Guest
..

The Vioxx people LIED... now the death toll is estimated to be
over 100,000 people dead early of heart trouble due to taking
vioxx and this was predicted in the last 6 months of the
companies study on vioxx but not released to the public....
just the favorable aspects of the first 6 months of the study
was released.

Will anyone be held accountable for murder? One thing for
sure, the survivors of those 100,000 plus people will be
suing... for billions and billions of dollars... and the US
govt should be pressing for murder charges...if not one needs
to ask his senator why not.

There is a basic understanding that a person can die with alternate health
practices due to ineffective treatments and that the same understanding
holds that a person can die from western treatment because of toxic meds and
invasive procedures and treatments.
As far as lying, well that has always been acceptable and we all do it when
we say or tell people that everything will be alright. Don't worry, I have
done the surgery hundreds of times and then the patient dies.
Assume that all drugs are dangerous and that new drugs don't have a safety
record. Safety studies that allow the drug to be placed on the market are
not the same thing as a safety record over time.
As far as putting the drug manufacturers on trial, I guess that would only
create opportunities for others to take their place.

news:[email protected]...