[FS] Deda Zero 130mm stem

Pete Biggs

Guest
For sale: Unused black ahead stem with choice of blue, red or yellow face
plate.

£18 including postage and one face plate. Add £3 each for any extra
plates.

Rare angle for a road stem: 72 degrees. Provides an unusually low (or
high*) position. Fits 26.0 and 25.8 bars.

Version with single steerer clamp bolt with an internal wedge thing.
Comes with a shim for 1" forks. I suppose it's ok for steel/alloy 1 1/8"
too (???) but wouldn't use it with carbon 1 1/8" steerers cos of the
clamping system. Don't buy for any 1 1/8" or carbon steerer if in doubt.

* When upside down (recommended by me not Deda)

Please email: p [at] biggs [dot] tc

~PB

Pete Biggs wrote:
> For sale: Unused black ahead stem with choice of blue, red or yellow
> face plate.
>
> £18 including postage and one face plate. Add £3 each for any extra
> plates.
>
> Rare angle for a road stem: 72 degrees. Provides an unusually low (or
> high*) position. Fits 26.0 and 25.8 bars.

Rare for an *ahead* stem, these days, I mean.

ps. Please make an offer if you think price is too steep.

> Version with single steerer clamp bolt with an internal wedge thing.
> Comes with a shim for 1" forks. I suppose it's ok for steel/alloy 1
> 1/8" too (???) but wouldn't use it with carbon 1 1/8" steerers cos of
> the clamping system. Don't buy for any 1 1/8" or carbon steerer if
> in doubt.
>
> * When upside down (recommended by me not Deda)
>
> Please email: p [at] biggs [dot] tc
>
> ~PB

> For sale: Unused black ahead stem with choice of blue, red or yellow
> face plate.

Correction: It's more orange than yellow.

~PB