I've bought a new bike

Eatmorepies

Guest
And very pretty it is too.

A 2004 East Peak is currently sat in the hall. I'm not convinced by the
Pilot SL forks - they look a bit spindley after MX bombers, but I'm willing
to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's a bit lighter than my old Marin FRS - which will now be for sale.

John

Eatmorepies wrote:
> And very pretty it is too.

I want to buy a new bike - Decathlon have a very nice cyclo-x bike in at
the mo, 105 group, ally frame, looks and feels top! Only £550(ish). Oh
well, dream on...

They also have a rather nice race bike, a 9.3 or something that is sub
£1000 and is dreamy.

But in reality I will prolly just buy a new spare tube :-(

Tony B

Tony B wrote:
> Eatmorepies wrote:
>
>> And very pretty it is too.

> I want to buy a new bike - Decathlon have a very nice cyclo-x bike in at
> the mo, 105 group, ally frame, looks and feels top! Only £550(ish). Oh
> well, dream on...
>
> They also have a rather nice race bike, a 9.3 or something that is sub
> £1000 and is dreamy.
>
> But in reality I will prolly just buy a new spare tube :-(

Much stronger will power than me I want into a bike shop with no
intention of a purchase and ended up with this

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petersi/bikelow.jpg

Peter