Message for the fan

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> The usual stuff (albeit a bit less) going on in the usual place.
>

> --
> Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
> Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

Thank you, thank you,thank you, Ewoud!!

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> The usual stuff (albeit a bit less) going on in the usual place.

thanks. will you be posting the start of the elite men's sometime ?
perhaps a BT ?

On 30 Jan 2005 11:59:34 -0800, amit wrote:
> will you be posting the start of the elite men's sometime ?

I don't know what you're talking about. Surely you're not suggesting I
post copyrighted material?!

Still, I have a hunch something might turn up tomorrow in an appropriate
alt.binaries newsgroup.

--

*******!