I'm Sorry

AngieRose

Guest
I always try to avoid her posts but when she started to bash the diet and
give wrong info to a new person in the group I had to say something. But all
that got me was her claim that I'm over 300 lbs and have a black hole in my
"gut" (what eloquently calls the stomach), just because I eat veggies
instead of **** and I don't post my stats... What ever

So I'm sorry for starting a flame. I wont reply to her again.

Angie

don't worry - just eat more low carb veg...

and if you realy have a black hole in a stomach, you should try to bottle it,
split it up and sell it in pills. that would make the best diet pill in the
world. you'll be richer than Bill Gates in no time and all the diet support
groups will have no choice but to fold up. :)

AngieRose wrote:

> I always try to avoid her posts but when she started to bash the diet and
> give wrong info to a new person in the group I had to say something. But all
> that got me was her claim that I'm over 300 lbs and have a black hole in my
> "gut" (what eloquently calls the stomach), just because I eat veggies
> instead of **** and I don't post my stats... What ever
>
> So I'm sorry for starting a flame. I wont reply to her again.
>
> Angie

"Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> don't worry - just eat more low carb veg...
>
> and if you realy have a black hole in a stomach, you should try to bottle

it,
> split it up and sell it in pills. that would make the best diet pill in

the
> world. you'll be richer than Bill Gates in no time and all the diet

support
> groups will have no choice but to fold up. :)

I must have that black hole because according to the LC basher 3 cups of
veggies is way to much for someone under 300 lbs to eat in a day and I'm
under 300 and I eat that hmmm I wonder how I can bottle it... :eek:) wellll
since you had the idea I'll have to let you in on the profit.

Angie

You didn't start it.

--
Most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. -- MFW

"AngieRose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I always try to avoid her posts but when she started to bash the diet and
> give wrong info to a new person in the group I had to say something. But
> all
> that got me was her claim that I'm over 300 lbs and have a black hole in
> my
> "gut" (what eloquently calls the stomach), just because I eat veggies
> instead of **** and I don't post my stats... What ever
>
> So I'm sorry for starting a flame. I wont reply to her again.
>
> Angie

"AngieRose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I always try to avoid her posts but when she started to bash the diet and
> give wrong info to a new person in the group I had to say something.

## You'll say anything to protect your fantasy.....

But all
> that got me was her claim that I'm over 300 lbs and have a black hole in

my
> "gut" (what eloquently calls the stomach), just because I eat veggies
> instead of **** and I don't post my stats...

## You don't post them because you're not losing weight.

What ever

> So I'm sorry for starting a flame. I wont reply to her again.
>
> Angie

## God forbid your fantasy is put at risk.
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"

"AngieRose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I must have that black hole because according to the LC basher

## Describe "basher." Seems you resent anyone who questions anything here.

3 cups of
> veggies is way to much for someone under 300 lbs to eat in a day

## For many people it is. If you're stomach can hold that much food then
good for you! How much of your weight is "melting away" each week as Atkins
claims it does on his diet? 2 lbs? 3 lbs? Maybe you need to cut back on
all those carbs.

AngieRose wrote:

> "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>don't worry - just eat more low carb veg...
>>
>>and if you realy have a black hole in a stomach, you should try to bottle

> it,
>
>>split it up and sell it in pills. that would make the best diet pill in

> the
>
>>world. you'll be richer than Bill Gates in no time and all the diet

> support
>
>>groups will have no choice but to fold up. :)
>>

> I must have that black hole because according to the LC basher 3 cups of
> veggies is way to much for someone under 300 lbs to eat in a day and I'm
> under 300 and I eat that hmmm I wonder how I can bottle it... :eek:) wellll
> since you had the idea I'll have to let you in on the profit.
>
> Angie

Yipee!!! I'll be rich rich rich!

(BTW yesterday veg-wise I ate 250g of salad and a head of cauliflower that is
the size of my head.)

"Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> AngieRose wrote:
>
> > "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>don't worry - just eat more low carb veg...
> >>
> >>and if you realy have a black hole in a stomach, you should try to

bottle

> > it,
> >
> >>split it up and sell it in pills. that would make the best diet pill in

> > the
> >
> >>world. you'll be richer than Bill Gates in no time and all the diet

> > support
> >
> >>groups will have no choice but to fold up. :)
> >>

> > I must have that black hole because according to the LC basher 3 cups of
> > veggies is way to much for someone under 300 lbs to eat in a day and

I'm
> > under 300 and I eat that hmmm I wonder how I can bottle it... :eek:) wellll
> > since you had the idea I'll have to let you in on the profit.
> >
> > Angie

> Yipee!!! I'll be rich rich rich!
>
> (BTW yesterday veg-wise I ate 250g of salad and a head of cauliflower that

is
> the size of my head.)

OMG... you must have a black hole too. ;o)

How did you make your cauliflower? I can eat mashed cauliflower as a meal
24-7-365 and not get sick of it... Well I never did test this statement. So
it could be a lie.

Angie

AngieRose wrote:

> "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>(BTW yesterday veg-wise I ate 250g of salad and a head of cauliflower that
>> is the size of my head.)
>>

> OMG... you must have a black hole too. ;o)
>
> How did you make your cauliflower? I can eat mashed cauliflower as a meal
> 24-7-365 and not get sick of it... Well I never did test this statement. So
> it could be a lie.

OK - I am a single person household and I'm the laziest cook you can find, so
what I did yesterday was that I threw a few sausages at the bottom of a big pot
(they are British ones, I have suspicion that American sausages are different).
Then I chop the cauliflower into florets and throw them on top of the
sausages. Pour a bit of hot water in there, cover the pot and simmer - the
sausages would be cooked and the cauliflower sort of steamed. It's nowhere near
gourmet quality but there's only one pot, one spatula, one plate and one fork to
wash... Cauliflowers are nice - I love them too. My only complaints are that
they're hard to ferry around in supermarket bags because they are sooooo big and
I have to fight through the outer leaves to get to the florets.

"Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> AngieRose wrote:
>
> > "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>(BTW yesterday veg-wise I ate 250g of salad and a head of cauliflower

that
> >> is the size of my head.)
> >>

> > OMG... you must have a black hole too. ;o)
> >
> > How did you make your cauliflower? I can eat mashed cauliflower as a

meal
> > 24-7-365 and not get sick of it... Well I never did test this statement.

So
> > it could be a lie.

> OK - I am a single person household and I'm the laziest cook you can find,

so
> what I did yesterday was that I threw a few sausages at the bottom of a

big pot
> (they are British ones, I have suspicion that American sausages are

different).
> Then I chop the cauliflower into florets and throw them on top of the
> sausages. Pour a bit of hot water in there, cover the pot and simmer -

the
> sausages would be cooked and the cauliflower sort of steamed. It's

nowhere near
> gourmet quality but there's only one pot, one spatula, one plate and one

fork to
> wash... Cauliflowers are nice - I love them too. My only complaints are

that
> they're hard to ferry around in supermarket bags because they are sooooo

big and
> I have to fight through the outer leaves to get to the florets.

That sounds good you have the same view on cooking as I do the less steps
the better
Its just DH and I and he is not on LC so we cook our own food. I hate to
cook just for
me but I have to eat.

Angie

"Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> AngieRose wrote:

Big snip

>My only complaints are that
> they're hard to ferry around in supermarket bags because they are sooooo
> big and I have to fight through the outer leaves to get to the florets.

I trim off those outter leaves along with a piece of stem on each, boil them
for a few minutes and enjoy. There is zero waste on a head of c-flower that
comes into my house.

Bob in 92026

Bob D wrote:

> "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>AngieRose wrote:

> Big snip
>
> >My only complaints are that

>>they're hard to ferry around in supermarket bags because they are sooooo
>>big and I have to fight through the outer leaves to get to the florets.
>>

> I trim off those outter leaves along with a piece of stem on each, boil them
> for a few minutes and enjoy. There is zero waste on a head of c-flower that
> comes into my house.
>
> Bob in 92026

wow! thanks for sharing. I was wondering whether I should eat the leaves as
well for quite some time. I have been eating the stems of broccoli for as long
as I can remember, don't know why I never do the same for cauli.

"Bob D" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> AngieRose wrote:

> Big snip
>
> >My only complaints are that
>> they're hard to ferry around in supermarket bags because they are sooooo
>> big and I have to fight through the outer leaves to get to the florets.
>>

> I trim off those outter leaves along with a piece of stem on each, boil
> them for a few minutes and enjoy. There is zero waste on a head of
> c-flower that comes into my house.
>
> Bob in 92026

I never had the stem I'll give it a try soon.

Thanks

Angie