Re: Another episode from the Kombat Kronicles

Rick Armstrong

Guest
"LarbGai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> **** Another 'Heroic Feat' by the man himself...........
> Heres the story in his own words...
>
> From: Steve Kramer ([email protected])
>> Subject: Re: Hey Kramer
>> Newsgroups: rec.scuba
>> Date: 2001-06-14 05:25:40 PST
>>
>> "I had a neighbor some years ago who told me not to try to fight the
>> teenage gangs in my neighborhood who were vandalizing motorcycles and
>> bicycles if they didn't get paid off. She said it was "too dangerous.
>> Just ignore it." Well, I couldn't ignore it. I fought them. It took 2
>> years and a lot of work, because the Japanese style is to pay off
>> extortionists and bullies so I got no help from the others on the
>> street. That is not my style. Two years, but eventually they gave up and
>> left us alone. I don't give up. Ever. Having someone stand up to them
>> was all it took. Someone who won't tolerate their bull, and calls them
>> on it...

> ****Hmmmmmmmmm Too bad he's about to be deported from Chiang Mai, just
> think
> what he could do to the crime rate.
>
> ;-)

Teenage Gangs?!?? I think not. Just another of Steve's fabrications. Lets
face it, we all know what a *coward* Steve really is. This reminds me of his
war stories from Vietnam, nothing but a lot of hot air.

I would hazard a guess that there was an element of Truth to his story,
however the so called 'Teenage Gangs' were probably nothing more than a
couple of schoolboys whom Steve was threatening.

What with his claims of beating up Bronson, being a martial arts expert and
war hero in Vietnam, not to mention his photography awards. The self styled
snitch and vigilante proves once again just what a buffoon he is.

Oh, shut up! You're wasting our time, and you make yourself look
pathetic.

Rick Armstrong wrote:

> Until that time, I'll continue to expose him for the spammer and troll that
> he is.

Please confine that you your own NG, or better yet, just don't feed the troll in
the first place.

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `'
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

This whole affair has become incredibly tiresome . . .

How do we set up a 'Dancing Weasel' newsgroup that all their postings can be
sent to ???
Initially when I began reading this group I had sympathies with one side -
then the other seemed to be more reasonable as the messages continued . .
Now it seems that they all need some quiet place to fight things out and
leave the rest of us in peace.

I know someone will suggest use of a 'Killfile', but with constantly
mutating IDs it's not the solution we all need.

Perhaps there's an on-line shrink that can help them . . . . .

"New Geoff" <m.gjb SPHERICAL [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This whole affair has become incredibly tiresome . . .
>
> How do we set up a 'Dancing Weasel' newsgroup that all their postings can
> be
> sent to ???
> Initially when I began reading this group I had sympathies with one side -
> then the other seemed to be more reasonable as the messages continued . .
> Now it seems that they all need some quiet place to fight things out and
> leave the rest of us in peace.
>
> I know someone will suggest use of a 'Killfile', but with constantly
> mutating IDs it's not the solution we all need.
>
> Perhaps there's an on-line shrink that can help them . . . . .

Say Hey !!

Soon Weegie will be doing the immigration waltz. But prior to that there
will be criminal charges to answer to. That will give him plenty of time to
practice the two step !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

>This whole affair has become incredibly tiresome . . .
>
>How do we set up a 'Dancing Weasel' newsgroup that all their postings can be
>sent to ???
>Initially when I began reading this group I had sympathies with one side -
>then the other seemed to be more reasonable as the messages continued . .
>Now it seems that they all need some quiet place to fight things out and
>leave the rest of us in peace.
>
>I know someone will suggest use of a 'Killfile', but with constantly
>mutating IDs it's not the solution we all need.
>
>Perhaps there's an on-line shrink that can help them . . . . .

****Fear not young Geoffery......Larbie has had the same ID all along (unlike
Kombat and his many sock puppets), easy enough to *killfile* me and I will be
out of your life forever............Or will I???????

;-)