in much the same way as those on alt.mountain-bike... I thought maybe you
were 'one of them'.. It seems as though you're all by your pathetic self.

Some examples..

Mike, you're such a silly fool.

GG

Subject: Mike Vandeman Eaten By Angry Bear

What remains of Mike Vandeman, reported missing yesterday, was found in a
local forest today. A resident bear claimed responsibility for the
incident, stating "I just couldn't take it any more, you know? Every day he
walks through my house like he owns the place. I even tried to warn him by
leaving a snake I killed with a small log in my doorway, but I guess some
people just don't get it..." The bear claims he was acting in self defense.
No charges have been filed.

--
Scott Ehardt

Finding this miscreant will be easy.

{pause}

JUST LOOK FOR THE PUKING BEAR!

Bwahahaha.

Bill "easily amused" S.

Of course he's angry, he expected a nice tasty human and got a rancid
weasel.

--

Anyway, take care Mike.

Environment Man Ted, posting from his organic computer powered by
decomposing ****.

By the way, the examples are in reply to Mike's silly post about the
mountain biker found dead, which he also posted to sci.environment..

"CTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey Mike Vandeman, I've noticed that people in sci.environment think of

you