Weird battery

Nick Williamson

Guest
Hi all,

It's time to replace the battery on my screeching bell-thing. It came with the bike, so I've never
seen the battery before. It's the weirdest-looking thing; it seems to comprise eight or so watch /
camera batteries in a line, wrapped in paper to keep them all together (honest). Total size is more
or less the same as a regular battery. Never seen anything like it before - what do you call them?
Are they generally available?

TIA Nick

"Nick Williamson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> It's time to replace the battery on my screeching bell-thing. It came with the bike, so I've never
> seen the battery before. It's the weirdest-looking thing; it seems to comprise eight or so watch /
> camera batteries in a line, wrapped in paper to keep them all together (honest). Total size is
> more or less the same as a regular battery. Never seen anything like it before - what do you call
> them? Are they generally available?

Probably this:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/catalog/pictures-all/LargeImages/ModuleImages/31508i0.jpg

Have a search around here:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/

click on "electrical" , then "batteries + chargers"