Hmm...Godiva liquer dipping chocolate for Strawberries?

Recipies

Guest
I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
into a dipping chocolate?? :)

Davide

Um-m-m----"Dip and "nipple"??---"in bed or wherever"??
The imagination reels. ;)

Nancree
----------------

Recipies Feb 19, 12:37 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: "Recipies" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: 19 Feb 2005 00:37:38 -0800
Subject: Hmm...Godiva liquer dipping chocolate for Strawberries?
original | Report Abuse

"Recipies" <[email protected]>, if that's their real name, wrote:

>I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
>strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
>basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
>Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
>into a dipping chocolate?? :)

Google for "chocolate fondue." Many of the recipes call for some kind of
liqueur. That's where the Godiva would come in.

Have fun!
Carol

LOL..OMG...I swear I corrected that to nibble three times!!! Ugh..oh
well..ya..no hiding my intentions..though strawberries are my first
goal :)

davide

nancree wrote:
> Um-m-m----"Dip and "nipple"??---"in bed or wherever"??
> The imagination reels. ;)
>
> Nancree
> ----------------
>
> Recipies Feb 19, 12:37 am show options
>
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> From: "Recipies" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
> Date: 19 Feb 2005 00:37:38 -0800
> Subject: Hmm...Godiva liquer dipping chocolate for Strawberries?
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>
> I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
> strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
> basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
> Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy

concoction

> into a dipping chocolate?? :)
>

> Davide

"Recipies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've had the idea for finding some kinda of dipping chocolate for
> strawberries..something we can sit at table or bed..or wherever..and
> basically just dip and nipple as we go. Tonight I hear about this
> Godiva Liquer...uhm..help me folks..how do I make this nummy concoction
> into a dipping chocolate?? :)
>
> Davide

My suggestion would be fondue, using cream and the liquer as your liquid,
and a good quality chocolate to go with it. My favorite recipe calls for 8
ounces of chocolate, 1/2 cup heavy cream, and 1/4 cup liquer. Yummy with
Kahlua or Grand Marnier, so I'm sure it would work great with the Godiva.

kimberly