Ping: Curly Sue

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:12:59 -0800, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

>Do you ever use [email protected] as a return address?
>If so - email me, [email protected], 'cause there's big
>trouble in River City.
>
>sf

Just to let you know, I did e-mail you.

OBCooking. I'm getting closer to getting my range hood installed. :>
It took 4 hours yesterday to deal with the electric part, due to a
couple of procedural wrong-turns. The masons installed the duct in
the exterior wall. The only thing that could go wrong now is if the
hood damper doesn't match up with the duct, which is a real
possibility. My level of anticipation is at a frenzy, but now I have
to get ahold of and wait for the remaining contractor to do the rest.

Sue(tm)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:47:51 GMT, [email protected]
(Curly Sue) wrote:

> Just to let you know, I did e-mail you.

Got it and replied.

> OBCooking. I'm getting closer to getting my range hood installed. :>

What brand? We installed a Broan hood a few months ago.
They have a fairly new model that fits perfectly into our
old hood space. Finally, installing a new hood didn't mean
a kitchen remodel!

> It took 4 hours yesterday to deal with the electric part, due to a
> couple of procedural wrong-turns. The masons installed the duct in
> the exterior wall. The only thing that could go wrong now is if the
> hood damper doesn't match up with the duct, which is a real
> possibility. My level of anticipation is at a frenzy, but now I have
> to get ahold of and wait for the remaining contractor to do the rest.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

sf

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:18:41 -0800, sf <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:47:51 GMT, [email protected]
>(Curly Sue) wrote:
>
>> Just to let you know, I did e-mail you.
>>

>Got it and replied.
>

>> OBCooking. I'm getting closer to getting my range hood installed. :>

>What brand? We installed a Broan hood a few months ago.
>They have a fairly new model that fits perfectly into our
>old hood space. Finally, installing a new hood didn't mean
>a kitchen remodel!

It's a Broan Allure III, what's yours? I can't wait until I can fire
it up!

Sue(tm)