Victorian Riders (Australia)

Wayne

Guest
Anyone looking for trails or dirt jumps, or who wants to share a favourite trail can go to
www.victrails.netfirms.com

Theres also a few bike related links to have a look at. Plus more.

www.victrails.netfirms.com

Thanks for the link

I'm just starting to get into riding

Cheers Nick

"Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone looking for trails or dirt jumps, or who wants to share a favourite trail can go to
> www.victrails.netfirms.com
>
> Theres also a few bike related links to have a look at. Plus more.
>
> www.victrails.netfirms.com

No problems, it would be great if you could tell me what you think.

I got into it recently too, thats why I started the site.

Im in between bikes at the moment and I wont have my new bike for a few months. When I get it the
site should pick up a lot. :)

"NF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the link
>
> I'm just starting to get into riding
>
> Cheers Nick
>
> "Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Anyone looking for trails or dirt jumps, or who wants to share a
favourite
> > trail can go to www.victrails.netfirms.com
> >
> > Theres also a few bike related links to have a look at. Plus more.
> >
> > www.victrails.netfirms.com

Well, i'm a web designer and to tell you the truth it's not the most attractive website but
it works :)

It's a good idea though, handy knowing where the trails and jumps are around
vic.