weight

herrturtur

Guest
Hi!

Please help me in the following matter:

I am a very motivated triathlon newcomer. I am 36 years old and 1,95 m
tall. But my weight is meanwhile 65 kg.
What do i eat? fruit, vegetables, "Vollkornbrot", müsli, pasta,
kartoffel, cheese, joghurt.

I want to push up the weight but with the help of vegetarian healthy
food to increase the amount of muscles instead of fat.

Thanks in advance for advices and plans!

kind regards

Karsten Hoermann

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Hi!
>
> Please help me in the following matter:
>
> I am a very motivated triathlon newcomer. I am 36 years old and 1,95 m
> tall. But my weight is meanwhile 65 kg.
> What do i eat? fruit, vegetables, "Vollkornbrot", müsli, pasta,
> kartoffel, cheese, joghurt.
>
> I want to push up the weight but with the help of vegetarian healthy
> food to increase the amount of muscles instead of fat.
>
> Thanks in advance for advices and plans!
>
> kind regards
>
> Karsten Hoermann

wow! that's thin. I am no vegetarian but there had been threads on
vegetarian nutriton for triathlons on this group. I suggest, you google
this group for vegetarian nutrition or the like. You can even get some
books on nutrition written with focusing on sports and exercise.

But the key idea is eating a normal proportion of fats, proteins and
carbohydrates (most of the suggestions are like 20-25% fat, %15 protein,
60% carbs, but do not take this as a rule please). If you want to gain
weight, you should at least eat enough to meet your daily needs and to
gain some muscle you should do some weight routine.

Please keep in mind that when you start training for a triathlon your
energy needs increase in a great amount, and you should adjust your
daily food intake accordingly.

HTH,

--
Burak
please remove Dot NOREPLY Dot to reply

Tofu, weight training, Tofu, weight training, Tofu, weight training.
Plus increased calories (Pasta, Pasta, Pasta, fruit, vegatables, Hagan
Daas) Suppliment with Whey Protein in Soy milk.