Thank you

Nancy Young

Guest
First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
you going to the trouble.

Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
ask them to check. Sorry about that.

nancy

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
> said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
> learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
> you going to the trouble.
>
> Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
> too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
> My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
> I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
> Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
> ask them to check. Sorry about that.
>
> nancy

You will always be welcome...It truely wasn't any trouble.

Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
Continuing to be Manitoban

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:28:26 -0500, "Nancy Young"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
>Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
>ask them to check. Sorry about that.

Easier to check in Google Groups... If it's there, the whole
world can see it.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
> said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
> learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
> you going to the trouble.

Darn, I missed the whole soymilk thread.

> Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
> too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
> My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
> I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
> Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
> ask them to check. Sorry about that.
>
> nancy

Don't be embarrassed, Nancy. We all had fun with it, but not at your
expense. You can e-mail me anytime if you just want to check if you're
"visible". Happy to help.

Dora

Nancy Young wrote:

> I felt like such an idiot, I was
> too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
> My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
> I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
> Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
> ask them to check. Sorry about that.
>
> nancy

...and deprive us of the fun of teasing you?
Damn..that's cold. LOL
Goomba

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:58:02 -0800, Katra wrote
(in article
<[email protected]>):

> But remember, it can take up to 4 hours for Google groups to pick it up.
> That's been my personal experience anyway. :)

Google groups's new beta (which has some good points and some
terrible points) now picks up articles as quickly as a newsfeed.

serene

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]>, if that's her real name, wrote:

>Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
>too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
>My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
>I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.

Know what, Nancy? You apologize way too much. You asked a valid question,
which prompted a lot of fun responses. A breath of fresh air, I say.

>Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
>ask them to check. Sorry about that.

Don't do that! You'd be depriving the rest of us of an opportunity to make
wise cracks. Love ya, Nancy. And I know a lot of other people do, too.

Huggles,
Carol

Yeah, what Carol said... :)

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is