Atlanta Computrainer?

Dave Mills

Guest
Haven't been on this group for a well but for the past sevral months
I've been trying to address an on-bike leg-length descrepency issue by
using some experimental cranksets and rings. The guy I'm working with
is in Mammoth Lakes CA and I am in Auburn AL. At this point I want to
take some spin scans to send him so we can get a better match between
torque and load. Is there anyone in the Atlanta or B-ham area that has
a computrainer I could use for a couple hours some weekend? I'd be
willing to pay a reasonable fee and you would get to see the funkiest
cranks and rings you have ever seen.

Thanks, Dave Mills

A computrainer is useless for this.
"Dave Mills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Haven't been on this group for a well but for the past sevral months I've
> been trying to address an on-bike leg-length descrepency issue by using
> some experimental cranksets and rings. The guy I'm working with is in
> Mammoth Lakes CA and I am in Auburn AL. At this point I want to take some
> spin scans to send him so we can get a better match between torque and
> load. Is there anyone in the Atlanta or B-ham area that has a
> computrainer I could use for a couple hours some weekend? I'd be willing
> to pay a reasonable fee and you would get to see the funkiest cranks and
> rings you have ever seen.
>
> Thanks, Dave Mills

Well, since the some of the initial data was taken by computrainer, and
the guy I'm working with is probably the most knowledgable person in the
world on this subject (this is all he does) I will go with the 2nd
opinion!

Tom Henderson wrote:

> [email protected] (Bernd M?ller) wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>>"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:<[email protected]>...
>>
>>>A computrainer is useless for this.

>>a computrainer is good for this!

> Well, at least now you have the full range of opinions!

Call Jeff Broker at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.