[OT] How Many Americans are Really Dying in Iraq?

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

I am sure a lot more are dying than our govt is admitting
to... it is interesting that this seemingly credible report
says 40% of front line personnel are green card applicants,
non US citizens going to war in exchange for citizenship...
that number is a little hard to believe.

The numbers of dead journalists is not hard to believe
however. This sort of thing, like Abu Ghraib cant be covered
up long... too many of our guys are there that will talk when
they get back.

and the other nations journalists will talk..

Recruitment in the US is already totally insufficient to
forward the war effort...a draft will run Bush out of
office.... so the death toll must be hidden so some people
still enlist.

I believe that our enemies and those we have made our enemies
will not be allowing us to step gracefully out of this war.

It is more than slightly interesting however that so many EU
nations seem to support us on disarming N Korea and Iraq... a
bit hard to fathom in light of the Iraq situation.... I guess
we all stay tuned and see what develops.

Meantime with the half of the US top end skilled work force,
50 million retiring over the next 4 years... and ceasing to
pay maybe close to a trillion dollars in taxes... and with no
generation trained well enough to replace them...and the
dollar hyper inflating (50% since 1999)... and china taking
huges chunks of our world markets and jobs.

we are in deep I believe.

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

The figures don't include the number of people working for contractors doing
things like serving food, driving trucks and repairing the infrastructure.

In addition, to the best of knowledge, the US gov't is not reporting on the
number of Iraqi citizens who have been died, directly or indirectly, as a
result our actions in Iraq. I believe the number is near 150,000.

Jeff

Airborne!

"kyernurse" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. As a former U.S.
> paratrooper I would like to say that you can kiss our collective asses.

You
> may begin...
>
> "Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message > How Many Americans are
> Really Dying in Iraq?
>
> Not enough !
>

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:20:48 +0000 (UTC), "john"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

"As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
..
Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
killed nor want to kill anyone else.

I put in my time and am not eligible for re-uping. Crawl back under your
banmilk, PETA, tree hugging and otter scrubbing liberal rock.

In article <[email protected]>,
john <[email protected]> wrote:
>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

Scudamore, you imbecile, why are you posting this article to medical
newsgroups? Are they the only newsgroups your feeble mind is aware
of? It's irrelevant to all of them.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

>"As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
>.
>Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
>You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
>killed nor want to kill anyone else.

Nurses aren't combat personnel, nitwit. If one RN replaces another,
it has no effect on who does the killing.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

[email protected] wrote:

> "As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
> .
> Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
> You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
> killed nor want to kill anyone else.

Than why did they join the armed forces? Every soldier knows his duty.