or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off

post #1 of 3
Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off

They are already listed so check them out

Cane Creek Aros SL carbon wheels (50% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104370.html

Carbon Clincher Rims $149 (75% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42105240.html

Bontrager Race X Lights $339 (60% off)

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104053.html

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42103917.html

Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork new, only $189 (50% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104832.html

And have an abundance of hubs at 50%+ off(and quite a bit of spokes), White Ind, Campy, ultegra, ritchey 105 etc, just ask, I might have it
post #2 of 3

Re: Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off

fujimo <fujimo.1cles6@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote in message news:<fujimo.1cles6@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com>...

> And have an abundance of hubs at 50%+ off(and quite a bit of spokes),
> White Ind, Campy, ultegra, ritchey 105 etc, just ask, I might have it

Hey, do you have any Record hubs, or wheelsets built around Record
hubs? I tried to send you an email, but it bounced.... Thanks! --Jay

swann--at--austin.rr.com
post #3 of 3

Re: Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off

looking for 291/292/293 mm 14 ga spokes. what have you got?

sswilson...at...dprassociates.net

thanks

steve

swann@austin.rr.com (Jay Swann) wrote in message news:<890ef1c4.0409142035.2532eb85@posting.google.com>...
> fujimo <fujimo.1cles6@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote in message news:<fujimo.1cles6@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com>...
> >
> > And have an abundance of hubs at 50%+ off(and quite a bit of spokes),
> > White Ind, Campy, ultegra, ritchey 105 etc, just ask, I might have it

> Hey, do you have any Record hubs, or wheelsets built around Record
> hubs? I tried to send you an email, but it bounced.... Thanks! --Jay
>
> swann--at--austin.rr.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: rec.bicycles.marketplace