Gold Rush for sale, like new

Mark Milam

Guest
2001 GRR, polished aluminum, med-lg frame, HED H3 carbon wheel, HED front 406, cateye
astrale,kickstand, 2 bags, zzipper fairing, 3000.00 Less with regular wheel set. Bike is like new
condition, stored inside, . Mark Milam 337 984 9885 only selling because I'm riding my Ti aero more.
can email pics

Wow, sounds like an awesome bike, I love those HED wheels. Are you SURE you want to sell it? I see
many sell a decked out GRR only to regret it later in life when a high BB bike is less desireable.

Just my 2 cents.

news:[email protected]...