Bicycle in I Robot Movie

zteam

Guest
Does anyone no what kind of bicycle they rode in the opening sequence of the
movie I Robot?

Looked like a single-speed hi-tech composite.

Thanks.

In article <rH0%d.3529$fn3.1293@attbi_s01>,
"zteam" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone no what kind of bicycle they rode in the opening sequence of the
> movie I Robot?
>
> Looked like a single-speed hi-tech composite.

I haven't seen the movie. Was it this?

http://tinyurl.com/4p5hk

The Giant Revive. A very distinctive-looking and reasonably hyped bike
that, if I was making a futuristic movie, I might very well choose to
dress the set, much in the same way that the original Ford Taurus was
featured in Robocop.

The DX model had a gearhub, probably a Nexus 7 or 8?

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.