or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manitou Splice Comp 100mm

post #1 of 2
What is the Manitou Splice Comp 100mm fork like? And how would it compare
with the MZ Comp 100mm from Marizocchi, in terms of functionality, weight,
and cost? I couldn't find much info on it, so perhaps it's a relatively new
fork? The Manitou Splice Comp is stock on bikes like the 2005 Specialized
Rockhopper Comp Disc, and the 2005 Gary Fisher Mullet.
Thanks in advance,
post #2 of 2

Re: Manitou Splice Comp 100mm

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <phil_leeIHEARTBASHGUARDS@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:2_39d.40$pM5.10@news.flashnewsgroups.com...
> It appears to be similar to the current Manitou Black... it's likely just

> rebranding. The crown appears to be new, but that's about it.

Is it worth Cdn$200 to upgrade from a MZ Comp to the Manitou Splice Comp?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes