cheap splined hub and cranks

drewation

Guest
sorry if im making anyone mad about posting without searching but this
time i did a couple searches and found nothing on the subject. i was
wondering where i could find the cheapest splined cranks and hubs
(preferably brand new but used is alright to as long as in good
condition). i dont care how strong of a hub or cranks they are as long
as they are splined. anybody know of any of the stores that might cary
any (preferably Bedford or unicycle.com) it would be greatly
apriciated.

:)

--
drewation - team YAMS member

'SUNIC home page' (http://www.sunic.s5.com)
'SUNIC gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/sunic)
drewation wrote:
> *Beware of the tyler :(*

drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

The new KH hub and crankset is only like $175 USD

--
digitalattrition - 36" Rolling Trials World Champion!

We will eat Big and his brother Huge for breakfast. We will definitely
have a solid grip on Extreme.
--Nick Dijohn

Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
'Buy stuff from Arrow Racing!' (http://www.arrowracing.com)
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

litldude2 wrote:
> *I was going to say torker dx too but i dont think you can buy just
> the cranks/hub. I would get the Qu-ax from uni.com
> http://unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=798
> they are 10 spline and cost 125 *

ya i was looking at those, i was wanting to build a 26" wheel set and
frame that why im asking

--

drewation wrote:
> *Beware of the tyler :(*

drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

I might sell my first generation KH hub and cranks. No slop, or bends or
cracks, right one is really scratched up though from grinding and grabs
and junk.

PM me an offer.

David

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

"I guess as you get older people just try to make you eat hot dogs
less." - Jesse Campbell
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

pdc wrote:
> *You can get a Torker DX right now on ebay for 139+ shipping *

ya but i have a limited budget for this project so buying a complete uni
just for the cranks and hub i would just rather but the quax (i think
thats what there called dont remember :( )

--

smdO2 wrote:
> *the quax are a good hub/crank set, Just remember they take 48 spokes
> (& i think the torkers are also 48 spokes) so youll need 48 hole rim!
> *

ya, but if anyone has the torker hub and crank set please ill be willing
to but them :) just as long as they are in fairly good cond. i dont
mind scratches or that but please not bent