Re: Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker

bbaka

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:

> you (no caps) yourself said that you have never ridden a mountain bike before. try it out
> and you will see why it is an "addicting drug". you (no caps) are the one who wears down
> the trails everyday, going for 3 to 6 mile runs! thats terrible for the
> enviroment. learn (no caps gain) to fly numb nutz. And by the way it was me who ran over your
> 'presious' cat bob and i enjoyed every second of it.

Do you even know how to spell? You sue can' capitalize the first letter
of a post.

If I get me hands on you, you're gonna be a bed case for life for
running down a kitten (and enjoying it, not to mention bragging). I have
one cat who is smarter than most dogs and he is my bed warmer on cold
nights.
so quit be a friken idiot and
> go out biking!!!

I am no chicken but it looks like you are an idiot and always will be.

> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

If you are intending to ride for real along with most of the people here
then you had better lose the attitude of live and let live, cats too.
Go ride now.
Bill Baka

bbaka wrote:
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
>> you (no caps) yourself said that you have never ridden a mountain
>> bike before. try it out and you will see why it is an "addicting
>> drug". you (no caps) are the one who wears down
>> the trails everyday, going for 3 to 6 mile runs! thats terrible for
>> the
>> enviroment. learn (no caps gain) to fly numb nutz. And by the way it
>> was me who ran over your 'presious' cat bob and i enjoyed every
>> second of it.

> Do you even know how to spell? You sue can' capitalize the first
> letter of a post.
>

> If I get me hands on you, you're gonna be a bed case for life for
> running down a kitten (and enjoying it, not to mention bragging). I
> have one cat who is smarter than most dogs and he is my bed warmer on
> cold nights.
> so quit be a friken idiot and
>> go out biking!!!
>>

> I am no chicken but it looks like you are an idiot and always will be.
>>
>> ===
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> If you are intending to ride for real along with most of the people
> here then you had better lose the attitude of live and let live, cats
> too. Go ride now.
> Bill Baka

Bill, that was quite possibly the most unclearly quoted post of 2005.
(Hint: Vandenut wrote very little of what you included.)

Congrats. (And who let you in AM-B, anyway?)

Sigh...

[a.m-b duly removed from Newsgroups list]

In article <[email protected]>,
bbaka <[email protected]> writes:

Crossposting Mike V. **** to r.b.m is Simply Not Done.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:28:40 -0700, "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mark Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:eek:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:
>>
>> >[a.m-b duly removed from Newsgroups list]
>> >
>> >In article <[email protected]>,
>> > bbaka <[email protected]> writes:
>> >
>> >Crossposting Mike V. **** to r.b.m is Simply Not Done.

>> REPLYING go Mive V is SND as well.
>>
>> Mark Hickey
>> Habanero Cycles
>> http://www.habcycles.com
>> Home of the $695 ti frame
>>

>Not even for sport?

That seal's been clubbed.

Find a live target.

Ron

RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:28:40 -0700, "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"Mark Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:eek:[email protected]...

>>> REPLYING go Mive V is SND as well.
>>>
>>> Mark Hickey
>>> Habanero Cycles
>>> http://www.habcycles.com
>>> Home of the $695 ti frame
>>>

>>Not even for sport?

>That seal's been clubbed.
>
>Find a live target.

Aw, Ron. I might have to harp on you for that one....

http://www.borealforest.org/world/mammals/harp_seal.jpg