LMAO!Eurosport TDF commentary

Daveg

Guest
Duffield has roped Sean Kelly into his 'we had a lovely meal in the hotel last night' routine. Give
it up man!PLEASE-hehehehehe........

--
ATB-DaveG

"DaveG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Duffield has roped Sean Kelly into his 'we had a lovely meal in the hotel last night' routine.
> Give it up man!PLEASE-hehehehehe........
>
> --
> ATB-DaveG

Yup. He spent ages going on about which country makes the best salads. Which is why I have it mute
and am listening to a cd. Unfortunately i fully expect that when i put the commentary back on in
about half an hour he will STILL be talking about salads :)

Stan Cox

The man is on strong drugs and they clearly mess his head up

"Stan Cox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "DaveG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Duffield has roped Sean Kelly into his 'we had a lovely meal in the hotel last night' routine.
> > Give it up man!PLEASE-hehehehehe........
> >
> > --
> > ATB-DaveG
> >
> Yup. He spent ages going on about which country makes the best salads.
Which
> is why I have it mute and am listening to a cd. Unfortunately i fully
expect
> that when i put the commentary back on in about half an hour he will STILL be talking about
> salads :)
>
> Stan Cox

Nah...c'mon guys...he cracks me up sometimes...I used to Listen to Phil Lig but to be honest a bit
of humour now and then is good.

BTW : is it me or is he flirting with Christie Anderson ;-) Ed "DaveG" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Duffield has roped Sean Kelly into his 'we had a lovely meal in the hotel last night' routine.
> Give it up man!PLEASE-hehehehehe........
>
> --
> ATB-DaveG

"E A dos Remedios" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Nah...c'mon guys...he cracks me up sometimes...I used to Listen to
Phil Lig
> but to be honest a bit of humour now and then is good.
>
> BTW : is it me or is he flirting with Christie Anderson ;-) Ed

Phil is gonna catch onto that,he's mentioned her legs,attire,hair at least 3x-LOL! The durty

Definitely old school is Duffer......

TBH though having 5x(?) green jersey winner and cycling legend Sean

Some respect Duffer please! Kelly is as reticent as they come,this is a man who nodded in response
to questions in a radio interview. I love having Sean comment on the cycling but Duffer?? I remember
last years TDF and a big name,maybe Lance,put an attack in and Duffer carried on with one of his
cheese 'enthuses' as if nothing had happened,only when he'd finished his spiel did he even mention
the attack!!!

DaveG.