or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

post #1 of 8
Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.

Cheers
SY
post #2 of 8

Re: YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

"JAFO" <carrera996@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<clft52$du61@imsp212.netvigator.com>...
> Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.
>
> Cheers
> SY

A Moots Smoothie.

JD
post #3 of 8

Re: YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:31:31 +0800, "JAFO" <carrera996@yahoo.com>
scribbled:

>Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.
>
>Cheers
>SY

The red one, of course.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion

Slash wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:31:31 +0800, "JAFO" <carrera996@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
>> Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.
>>
>> Cheers
>> SY

> The red one, of course.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
Get the Yellow one.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Re: YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

Westie says:

>I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>Get the Yellow one.

Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!

Steve "get the RED one..."
post #6 of 8

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Westie says:
>

>>I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>>Get the Yellow one.

> Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!
>
> Steve "get the RED one..."

No, no, no. Black! Black is always in style. Get the black one.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Stephen Baker wrote:
>> Westie says:
>>

>>> I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>>> Get the Yellow one.

>> Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!
>>
>> Steve "get the RED one..."

> No, no, no. Black! Black is always in style. Get the black one.

You're all morons. Polished aluminum is .000037% lighter.

Bill "give or take a jillionth" S.
post #8 of 8

Re: YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

Sorni says:

>You're all morons.

Sad, but probably true. Your point?

>Polished aluminum is .000037% lighter.

Who TF cares about lightness?!? We're discussing the "cool" factor here.
Don't bother us with petty little geeky things like efficiency, lightness,
strength, etc.

I mean, shEEsh, dood! ;-)

Steve
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: