AWESOME MOVIE! << This free movie is about real situations and I give it a big thumbs-up ! .........

Gama composed the following;:
> Saw posted elsewhere and someone saying the link is spam.

So you thought that you'd repost it too, well done.

I guess I should be happy, having missed the opportunity of seeing the
original post, but I'm not.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

"Gama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BE817739.2D3FD%[email protected]...
> Saw posted elsewhere and someone saying the link is spam.
>
> Gama

So why did you post it again and crosspost to so many groups?

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Tumbleweed wrote:
> "Gama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BE817739.2D3FD%[email protected]...
>
>>Saw posted elsewhere and someone saying the link is spam.
>>
>>Gama
>>

> So why did you post it again and crosspost to so many groups?

Maybe the spammers have learnt that most news servers filter their spam
but not the replies. So now they spam, pick it up on a non-filtering
server and post a reply to get their spam posted on all the other servers.

Tony

Tony Raven composed the following;:
> Tumbleweed wrote:
>> "Gama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:BE817739.2D3FD%[email protected]...
>>
>>> Saw posted elsewhere and someone saying the link is spam.
>>>
>>> Gama
>>>

>> So why did you post it again and crosspost to so many groups?
>>

> Maybe the spammers have learnt that most news servers filter their spam
> but not the replies. So now they spam, pick it up on a non-filtering
> server and post a reply to get their spam posted on all the other servers.

or just prefix their original spam with a Re: ..... so it isn't a real reply
at all ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!