Frito Lay Hot 'N' Spicy Baken Ets - Question for Atkineers

"SzaszFan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is this an Induction-friendly food?
>
> http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/Nutrition_ProdID_4092.htm
>
> Did I "cheat" by eating this stuff yesterday? I'm stressing too much
> about this, I know. I just noticed the "dextrose" and "maltodextrin" in
> the ingredients, in spite of it listing ZERO carbs and ZERO sugars in
> the nutritional info, and now I'm freaking out.

btw...0 grams is not the same thing as doesn't contain any, it just means it
is a small enough amount they don't legally have to list it. Like those
products that say in big letters on the front '0 grams of trans fat,' but if
you read the ingredients in small print there are 3 different hydrogenated
or partially hydrogenated oils listed.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

IMHO, you will be OK, in terms of the diet.

However, I might think twice about the MSG in it.

None Given wrote:
> "SzaszFan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Is this an Induction-friendly food?
>>
>>http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/Nutrition_ProdID_4092.htm
>>
>>Did I "cheat" by eating this stuff yesterday? I'm stressing too much
>>about this, I know. I just noticed the "dextrose" and "maltodextrin" in
>>the ingredients, in spite of it listing ZERO carbs and ZERO sugars in
>>the nutritional info, and now I'm freaking out.
>>

> btw...0 grams is not the same thing as doesn't contain any, it just means it
> is a small enough amount they don't legally have to list it. Like those
> products that say in big letters on the front '0 grams of trans fat,' but if
> you read the ingredients in small print there are 3 different hydrogenated
> or partially hydrogenated oils listed.

huh

SzaszFan wrote:

> Is this an Induction-friendly food?
>
> http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/Nutrition_ProdID_4092.htm
>
> Did I "cheat" by eating this stuff yesterday? I'm stressing too much
> about this, I know. I just noticed the "dextrose" and "maltodextrin" in
> the ingredients, in spite of it listing ZERO carbs and ZERO sugars in
> the nutritional info, and now I'm freaking out.

you're supposed to be eating only food from the induction food list when
you're in induction... you mentioned in another thread that you're
finding it really hard to bear eating just eggs and pork products for
breakfast, may be dropping all these junks for the time being would
actually help so that you don't yo-yo from acceptable food to
unacceptable food imitation.

Frito-Lay is how you got fat in the first place.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW