Re: Update on my weight regain

None Given

Guest
"Ignoramus11139" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 7 May 2005 21:40:09 -0700, joni <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Ignoramus11139 wrote:
> >> After becoming certain of that, last week I decided to try "eating
> >> less". I skipped breakfast and lunch and ate a good sized meal in the
> >> evening.

How do you know the weight you gained was fat you needed to lose and not
muscle you want to keep?

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

"Ignoramus8220" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 8 May 2005 14:02:20 -0500, None Given <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> "Ignoramus11139" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> How do you know the weight you gained was fat you needed to lose and
>> not muscle you want to keep?
>>

> Well, I did not change my exercise routine in any way...

And I guess you didn't start taking steroids either... it's not possible to
gain several pounds of muscle in a week or two, I think the average gain is
more like10lbs/yr or thereabouts.