Looking for riders in Chicago's far west burbs

Mike

Guest
Hello,

Is anyone looking for ride partners in the far west burbs of Chicago?

I am located near Aurora and Naperville. About 40 miles west of Chicago.

If you are interested in getting together for a far west bent ride please let me know.

TIA, Mike

I'm in North Aurora and have become a fox river trail rat. We can talk more after Northbrook. I ride
with a guy from Batavia. We're old and slow. How's that fit with what kind of rides you do? "Mike"
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone looking for ride partners in the far west burbs of Chicago?
>
> I am located near Aurora and Naperville. About 40 miles west of Chicago.
>
> If you are interested in getting together for a far west bent ride please let me know.
>
> TIA, Mike

Mike,

I'm in Lombard and often make it out to Naperville on my rides. I like to stay on the roads and
average around 16 to 18+ on my rides. If that's a good fit let me know.

Helmut "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone looking for ride partners in the far west burbs of Chicago?
>
> I am located near Aurora and Naperville. About 40 miles west of Chicago.
>
> If you are interested in getting together for a far west bent ride please let me know.
>
> TIA, Mike

I used to live in Wheaton but am now in Florence, OR. If you want to ride in the really far western
suburbs, let me know.