Re: The Official Lady Veteran FAQ (Bobbi Sanchez)

First off, buy a pre-paid phone card, this makes your long distance
calls untraceable.Second, don't hang up if you get the machine, start
out saying something using "its" name, then when "it" picks up the
phone you hang up. There's no gratification in harrassing an answering
machine. Call her boss at work several times a day to tell him what a
jerkoff she is, and how many of his hours she uses up making posts on a
NG. Last, send her boss a copy of all her posts. If say 10 of us do it,
we can have an impact of this fat dykes life, and I don't mean in a
good way either LOL.

On Wed, 11 May 2005, [email protected] wrote:
>First off, buy a pre-paid phone card, this makes your long distance
>calls untraceable.Second, don't hang up if you get the machine, start
>out saying something using "its" name, then when "it" picks up the
>phone you hang up. There's no gratification in harrassing an answering
>machine. Call her boss at work several times a day to tell him what a
>jerkoff she is, and how many of his hours she uses up making posts on a
>NG. Last, send her boss a copy of all her posts. If say 10 of us do it,
>we can have an impact of this fat dykes life, and I don't mean in a
>good way either LOL.

BWA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A--A-H

Yours in Christ,

Marty