Will Jan quit?

Ken Papai

Guest
My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.

Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
time trial.

>Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
>time trial.

There ain't no second TTT. There is one TTT, one prologue TT and two other iTTs.

Andres

Maybe he will present another new team for this TTT :)

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.
>
> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
> time trial.

Please tell me you're trolling................

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.
>
> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
> time trial.

Jan has never finished in the top two of the Tour either. Infact, he usually abandons bawling
his eyes out. And that stage 19 TEAM TIME TRIAL, which he wont be there for will really screw
his chances!

You are dead right, as always.

[email protected] (Ken Papai) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.
>
> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
> time trial.

Troll-0-Meter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ^

AndresMuro wrote:
>> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
>> time trial.
>
> There ain't no second TTT. There is one TTT, one prologue TT and two other iTTs.

Don't feed the trolls!

--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.
>
> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
> time trial.

But in the second TTT, they take the time off the first rider. Jan can do it all by himself!

Ken Papai wrote:

> My guess is he will load up on XTC and have a freak out a la Pantani within the next two days.
>
> Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second team
> time trial.

Jan's team will wait for him on the road and form up a team time trial that will beat Lance by 7
minutes. Then Jan will be relegated outside the limit for drafting, the first rider ever to finish
outside the limit set by his own ride.

news:[email protected]...

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:35:16 GMT, Tim Mullin wrote:
> For Peppy, that's pretty good!

Only it's not him.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:35:16 GMT, Tim Mullin wrote:
> > For Peppy, that's pretty good!
>
> Only it's not him.

the line- "Jan knows that his Bianchi team stands no chance against USPS during stage 19, the second
team time trial"

sounds like something my favorite rbr ****** would write. anyway, it was humorous, unlike many of
the trolls i've read these past couple days.

heather

Maybe this should be posted in the FAQs as no one appears to read any of the posts.