Put your hand on your....

Ep

Guest
Everyone put your hand on your monitor at this very moment and lets concentrate our positive mental
energy so that Lance will speed his recovery, drink plenty of water, and so that he doesn't feel his
peddles tomorrow and coasts over the Col d'Aspin, Col du Tourmalet, and Luz Ardiden. Unleash your
power and let our pure energy direct Lance back to the place reserved for prize-winners and
record-holders and top vote-getters and most successful and most-likely and lifetime-achievers and
number 1s, from all places and times and from all metered forms of activity. Join with me now and
say in unison, "Lance, just one more time, just one more time, just one more time, just one more
time." Keep repeating "just one more time" until you feel the power leave your body. Take it
seriously, if just for a few seconds, and send him some healing energy. Visualize him flying up the
cols, unleashing our healing powers, gaining enough time to let the others know that it is over.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:17:09 -0500, "EP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Everyone put your hand on your monitor at this very moment and lets concentrate our positive mental
>energy so that Lance will speed his recovery, drink plenty of water, and so that he doesn't feel
>his peddles tomorrow and coasts over the Col d'Aspin, Col du Tourmalet, and Luz Ardiden. Unleash
>your power and let our pure energy direct Lance back to the place reserved for prize-winners and
>record-holders and top vote-getters and most successful and most-likely and lifetime-achievers and
>number 1s, from all places and times and from all metered forms of activity. Join with me now and
>say in unison, "Lance, just one more time, just one more time, just one more time, just one more
>time." Keep repeating "just one more time" until you feel the power leave your body. Take it
>seriously, if just for a few seconds, and send him some healing energy. Visualize him flying up the
>cols, unleashing our healing powers, gaining enough time to let the others know that it is over.

Some people would like to see Jan win. I know I would.

g.