Bob Roll is such a homer

Nick Burns

Guest
Bob Roll is a good buddy of LA. I know. Still, he looks foolish constantly defending Lance. He keeps
saying that Jan needs to "Be careful, don't make Lance Mad" and "Jan needs to watch what he says,
you don't want to make Lance mad!"

WTF is Lance going to do? Send Jan a flaming email? Look out Jan, you inbox is going to be full when
you get back from the victory parade.

>Bob Roll is a good buddy of LA. I know. Still, he looks foolish constantly defending Lance.

It's gotten absurd. Roll is a good guy and very entertaining sometimes, but that whole crew has lost
its credibility IMO. Still showing great video, though.

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Bob Roll is a good buddy of LA. I know. Still, he looks foolish constantly defending Lance. He
> keeps saying that Jan needs to "Be careful, don't make Lance Mad" and "Jan needs to watch what he
> says, you don't want to make Lance mad!"
>

> WTF is Lance going to do? Send Jan a flaming email? Look out Jan, you
inbox
> is going to be full when you get back from the victory parade.

I think Bob is great, but I have to agree with you.. the cheerleading is a bit much.

D.

---

"Darren S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Bob Roll is a good buddy of LA. I know. Still, he looks foolish
constantly
> > defending Lance. He keeps saying that Jan needs to "Be careful,
don't make
> > Lance Mad" and "Jan needs to watch what he says, you don't want to
make
> > Lance mad!"
> >

> > WTF is Lance going to do? Send Jan a flaming email? Look out Jan,
you
> inbox
> > is going to be full when you get back from the victory parade.
>
> I think Bob is great, but I have to agree with you.. the cheerleading
is a
> bit much.

We've got Liggetisms, how about this for a Rollism. "Jan had better not predict anything (putting
time on Lance) until after he's done it".......sheesh.

Phil Holman