Polar 720i

Kendall

Guest
Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR, altitude, speed, cadence, temp with
data from the Polar 720i and the included software.

Ken

Originally posted by Kendall
Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR, altitude, speed, cadence, temp with
data from the Polar 720i and the included software.

Ken
Yes, Polar Precision Performance 4.0 (free update from 3.0) lets you do this.

Kendall,

There is an icon on the tool bar (15th one over from the left on my screen with the curve displayed
in the active window) that swaps time and distance on the X axis.

Rick