Re: 10 Questions

tylercox

Guest
One on one wrote:
> 4. IF EVERYONE LEARNT HOW TO UNICYCLE, *WE COULD ASK BICYCLISTS ,
> “WHAT’S WRONG CAN’T RIDE WITHOUT A TRAINING WHEEL?
> * [/B]

Obviously you wouldn't say that because you would know that EVERYONE
could unicycle. And I assure you that if everyone knew how to uni, the
word bike would not be spoken until someone with the mentality of George
Bush came along and that's all they could ride. *cringes while waiting
to be bashed for a political comment*

--
tylercox - The King of Page 1000

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The first poster on page 1000 of the Most Replies thread! W00T!
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:57:55 -0500, "tylercox" wrote:

>Obviously you wouldn't say that because you would know that EVERYONE
>could unicycle.

If everyone COULD that doesn't mean everyone WOULD. I can ride a
bicycle too - and sometimes do.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
wouldnt you be grumpy if somone just said you had PMS? - jagur

--
Gary222
Gary222's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10083

harper wrote:
> *BUT WHAT YOU YOU DO IF YOU WERE KEN LOOI?[/SIZE] *

Aw shucks Harper- you resurrected this thread just to find that out?
Hmm...looks like I've had quite a bit of fun and excitement since
posting this (I think it was one of my very early postings)

How about...if you were Ken for a day, you'd cycle through Laos next
year:
www.laosunitour.org

Theres still some places left :p

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI

o-kO
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)

1. Art Museum
2. D)
3. send nice unicycles to who i used to be....and do crazy stuff
4.i would practice until i was really good, so i could still be better
than lots of people.
5. 10, 10, 9,5,8 they rock pretty hard
6. the president; id get all kinds of protection and an office...
7. a way of life
8. kissed a girl/ almost beat someone with one.
9. well-balanced purdue
two wheel giraffe
definitely the surly large marge with an endomorph on it, profiles,
etc.
10. backwards down a 9-set, or glide one foot extended.

--
shadowuni - Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
My Give-A-Damn's Busted
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
(I <3 Coker) "Maybe it means I have less than three cokers" - Klaas
Bil
"I think it means I AM less than three cokers" - Daino149
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

1. Favourite place to unicycle - Wellington Urban

2. I would rather be:
a) Rich and famous
b) A sex symbol
c) In love
d) A level 10 unicyclist
e) A Tibetan monk
f) None of the above

It's a toss up between c & d

3. If I were Kris Holm for a day I would do a demo and make lots of
money

4. If everyone learnt how to unicycle, it might kill the uniqueness
factor

5. On a scale out of 10 how much do you love:
a) Unicycling - 10/10
b) Your girlfriend/boyfriend - 20/10 (she unicycles :D)
c) Yourself - 8/10
d) Your parents - 10/10
e) Peanut butter and jam(/jelly) sandwiches - 0/10

6. The person I would most like to teach how to unicycle is Ghandi

7. Unicycling is the perfect drug

8. The naughtiest thing I have done on/with my unicycle is completely
destroyed a table at a local school (weak wood)

9. What do you get if you cross a unicycle and a:
a) chicken - kentucky fried uni
b) bicycle - tricycle
c) Mack Truck - something you don't want to get hit by

10. My best unicycle trick is 180 180 rewind (spin 180 while doing a
rewind)

--
unicyclistjoe - Wellington's Best Trials Unicyclist

MILD MANNERED MEDIA DUDE FOR NZUNI BY DAY.
-Crazy Keen Trials Unicyclist By Night.-
unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

1. Favourite place to unicycle_*anywhere with muddy steep singletrack &
drops*_

2. I would rather be:
*f) None of the above... I'm happy as-is*

3. If I were Kris Holm for a day I would_*be creeped out that I was
wearing someone else's sweaty bikeshorts*_

4. If everyone learnt how to unicycle_*hopefully we'd never hear the
clown comments and circus music anymore*_

5. On a scale out of 10 how much do you love:
*a) Unicycling 11
b) Your girlfriend/boyfriend 10
c) Yourself 10
d) Your parents 10... 5 for mum and 5 for dad
e) Pastrami and bacon sandwiches 10*

6. The person I would most like to teach how to unicycle is_*Osama bin
Laden... then maybe he'd be happy and stop blowing everyone up*_

7. Unicycling is_*like sex, drugs and rock'n'roll in a blender*_

8. The naughtiest thing I have done on/with my unicycle is_*twiddled
its naughty bits*_

9. What do you get if you cross a unicycle and a:
*a) chicken: a flat chicken with a tire mark on its back
b) bicycle: a flat bicyclist with a tire mark on his back
c) Mack Truck: a flat unicyclist with a tire mark on his back*

10. My best unicycle trick is_*six stairs with a six-pack*_

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

1. Favourite place to unicycle: Moab, some big high mountain, or in a
big pedestrian-free obstacle-full city

2. I would rather be: rich but not famous, so I could buy all those
unicycles I wish I had

3. If I were Kris Holm for a day I would sell his unicycles dirt cheap
so I could come back the next day and buy them out

3.5 If I were Ken Loi for a day I would break the world record for most
broken records on one record player

4. If everyone learnt how to unicycle there would be too many newbies
in my way

5. On a scale out of 10 how much do you love:
a) Unicycling 10
b) Your girlfriend/boyfriend 2
c) Yourself 10
d) Your parents
e) Peantbutter and jelly sandwiches 9.999999

6. The person I would most like to teach how to unicycle is Kris Holm.
Then I would be better than Him by now.

7. Unicycling is painful. *thumbsup*

8. The naughtiest thing I have done on/with my unicycle is pee off it

9. What do you get if you cross a unicycle and a:
a) chicken: something to eat while you ride
b) bicycle: spare parts for your uni
c) Mack Truck: something else to jump/ride off of

10. My best unicycle trick is stanupww/futile attemps at standup glide

--
forrestunifreak - Why change this thing, anyway?

"You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

~Y.C. tv

'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

1.around
2.d
3.climb up Mt. Everest and ride back down
4.stop and ride a tricycle (it's unique)
5.a=10b=2c=0d=4e=1
6. the shortest person alive.
7.strange
8.ride inside UNC.
9.a=one insane chicken.b=tricycle.c=a uni with a steering wheel
10.high jump

--
MiniMUni - I am strange

Shoe is not for dog!
-Heavy Metal Unicycling
MiniMUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10101

forrestunifreak wrote:
> *8. The naughtiest thing I have done on/with my unicycle is pee off
> it *

isn't that like p*ssing into the wind? :rolleyes:

--
theamazingmolio - A Unicylist, a juggler, and a prat

Luke Duller ([email protected])
Never trust anything you read on the internet
'~*~*Random Forums*~*~ ' (www.randomforums.tk)

theamazingmolio's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5931

1. A really big gym with plenty of open space.
2.c/d
3. Practice freestyle.
4. People wouldn't watch me do stand-up glide and sideways wheel walk,
then come up and ask "Can you ride backwards on that thing?"
5.
a.10
b.10 (she's hypothetical, unfortunately)
c.6
d.10
e.3
6. My children, if I ever have any.
7. Unicycling is expensive.
8. Put a hole in the wall by dropping it wrong.
9.
a.Feathers in your spokes
b.Look 'here.' (http://www.unicycling.com/garage/multi.htm)
c.Disaster
10. One of the following:
Backward seat drag in front (7 cycles is my best)
Coasting in a circle (done a few times, only rode out once)
Stand-up glide

--
jsm - Sunset Side Ride

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!