a bicycle for sale

Maxx

Guest
I hope I don't get flamed for this post, but I thought I would take a chance. I bought a 2001
Specialized frame last year from a local shop that set me up with the wrong frame size. I just now
got around to building it up and found the problem. This is clearly my fault, but I am hoping to
sell it for a reasonable price. It has the Festina color scheme and I have put an Ultegra group on
it with Rolf Vector wheels. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] Rock
on Lance and I hope he gets number five

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:01:38 +0000, maxx wrote:

> I hope I don't get flamed for this post, but I thought I would take a chance. I bought a 2001
> Specialized frame last year from a local shop that set me up with the wrong frame size. I just now
> got around to building it up and found the problem. This is clearly my fault, but I am hoping to
> sell it for a reasonable price. It has the Festina color scheme and I have put an Ultegra group on
> it with Rolf Vector wheels. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] Rock
> on Lance and I hope he gets number five

You might try rec.bicycles.marketplace, prefacing your Subject with FS: (indicating For Sale) or
some of the rbr denizens might bark at you.

It might be helpful if you stated the frame size too.

But if the frame is on the small side, you could just use a longer seat post and possibly a stem
with a little longer reach.

Look at the Tour photos. The lads are riding smaller frames these days.

Of course if it is too big you are quite right to get rid of it.
--
Davey Crockett Speed up your computer: del c:/windows/*.* The instructions said "Load WinDoze 95 or
Better", so I loaded LINUX http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/linux.jpg