Is Davey Crockett?

Tritonrider

Guest
The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR? I haven't been aroung here long enough to have an
historical perspective but he is either the weakest troll or biggest jackass, or combination of both
that has been seen since I got here. Bill C

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:10:47 +0000, TritonRider wrote:

> The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR? I haven't been aroung here long enough to have an
> historical perspective but he is either the weakest troll or biggest jackass, or combination of
> both that has been seen since I got here. Bill C

YHBT, YHL, HAND
--
Davey Crockett Speed up your computer: del c:/windows/*.* The instructions said "Load WinDoze 95 or
Better", so I loaded LINUX http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/linux.jpg

> The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR? I haven't been aroung here long enough to have an
> historical perspective
but
> he is either the weakest troll or biggest jackass, or combination of both
that
> has been seen since I got here. Bill C

I know you are using AOL, but this can no longer really be an excuse. If you see a jackass troll,
kill file them. I had to look, and [email protected] is in the middle of my killfile, meaning I didn't
even remember him and killfilled him a month or so ago. I'm not the only one who knows how to
killfile, and the truth is people like you/posts like yours are the only reason the presence some of
these trolls is reminded to many of this.

Maybe a month from now you'll be posting messages asking about BOB BULLET.

TritonRider wrote:

> The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR? Bill C

for some reason i thought his name was bill, too. (not bill c, though)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:29:43 -0400, Doug Taylor wrote:

> [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:
>
>> The biggest asswipe/troll ever?? to hit RBR?
>
> Yes.

Yeah baby. Fame and Fortune at last!!

Vote for Davey:

http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/

--
Davey Crockett says: Speed up your computer: del c:/windows/*.* The instructions said "Load WinDoze
95 or Better", so I loaded LINUX http://members.rogers.com/worlds2003/linux.jpg