Robochallenge - update

Chakolate

Guest
No! No! No! I'm going in the wrong direction. :-(

Okay, I'm blaming my TOM. It isn't, but I don't care, that's my story and
I'm sticking to it.

Chakolate

242/198/150

"Chakolate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> No! No! No! I'm going in the wrong direction. :-(
>
> Okay, I'm blaming my TOM. It isn't, but I don't care, that's my story and
> I'm sticking to it.
>
> Chakolate
>
> 242/198/150

heh - I'm with you, sister!! But I can only blame the Fiesta (ok, really , I
have to blame myself!!) All the margaritas, Coronas, tacos, burritos, beans,
rice, roasted corn, ice cream and cake took me from 137 to 144. Two days on
a "Carb Vacation" really added up. But it was a nice place to visit, I just
know I can't live there :eek:)

176/144/120

nanner wrote:

> "Chakolate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>No! No! No! I'm going in the wrong direction. :-(
>>
>>Okay, I'm blaming my TOM. It isn't, but I don't care, that's my story and
>>I'm sticking to it.
>>
>>Chakolate
>>
>>242/198/150

> heh - I'm with you, sister!! But I can only blame the Fiesta (ok, really , I
> have to blame myself!!) All the margaritas, Coronas, tacos, burritos, beans,
> rice, roasted corn, ice cream and cake took me from 137 to 144. Two days on
> a "Carb Vacation" really added up. But it was a nice place to visit, I just
> know I can't live there :eek:)
>
> 176/144/120

But 120 lbs is a better place to live, right? All
vacations must come to an end. You're back on
your WOE?

Marsha/Ohio

"Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> nanner wrote:
>
>> "Chakolate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>>>No! No! No! I'm going in the wrong direction. :-(
>>>
>>>Okay, I'm blaming my TOM. It isn't, but I don't care, that's my story
>>>and
>>>I'm sticking to it.
>>>
>>>Chakolate
>>>
>>>242/198/150

>> heh - I'm with you, sister!! But I can only blame the Fiesta (ok, really
>> , I have to blame myself!!) All the margaritas, Coronas, tacos, burritos,
>> beans, rice, roasted corn, ice cream and cake took me from 137 to 144.
>> Two days on a "Carb Vacation" really added up. But it was a nice place to
>> visit, I just know I can't live there :eek:)
>>
>> 176/144/120

> But 120 lbs is a better place to live, right? All vacations must come to
> an end. You're back on your WOE?
>
> Marsha/Ohio

yes - being fat sucked :eek:)

Boy doesnt it? Now that I have a taste of being thinner. I never want
to go back "there" again!!!!!! I almost weigh 200 and something
<giggle> it is almost 299 but its in the 200's at least RIGHT??? LOL!
Anything is better than the 400's!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
Laureen longing for the 299!!!!!!!!
410/302/180