270 unispin

James_Potter

Guest
I ALMOST landed a 270 unispin yesterday!! it was pretty sweet. I got
both feet on the wheel, but.... it was weird. my left knee was in front
of the seat, and my right knee was behind it where it should be. I start
with my left foot back, and turn the unicycle to the right for the
unispin....
has anyone else had this problem? how can I make sure both legs are
behind the seat where they should be?

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

I sometimes have this same problem, except that I am working ona 90
unispin instead of a 270. Although it feels really weird, I find that
if I actually just start hopping, it usually goes away within a few
hops, or else I fall off. I am sure it will go away if you practice
enough.

--
sevenasterisks - Mediocre Unicyclist
sevenasterisks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8632

sevenasterisks wrote:
> *I sometimes have this same problem, except that I am working ona 90
> unispin instead of a 270. Although it feels really weird, I find that
> if I actually just start hopping, it usually goes away within a few
> hops, or else I fall off. I am sure it will go away if you practice
> enough. *

a 90 uni spin?????

--
Butty - unicycle you know you want to

yer you're right, but only when i say you are
Butty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10093