* The Heat is On *

Hank

Guest
Thanks to an honorable and patriotic Congressman,
and close to one million patriotic and enlightened
U.S. citizens, this Thursday, the criminal, incompetent,
and treasonous cowards and draft dodgers on the bu$h
regime will be challenged to explain their many lies
leading up to their illegal and immoral terror attack
on the innocent People of Iraq.
Help stop these mad men. Sign the petetions and write
your representatives demanding that bu$h be impeached.
We can't afford his lies, war crimes, and treason any
longer. The price is too high.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/061205Z.shtml

Ministers Were Told of Need for Gulf War 'Excuse'
By Michael Smith
The Sunday Times UK

Sunday 12 June 2005

"The briefing paper, for participants at a meeting of Blair's inner
circle on July 23, 2002, said that since regime change was illegal it
was "necessary to create the conditions" which would make it legal."
Ministers were warned in July 2002 that Britain was committed to
taking part in an American-led invasion of Iraq and they had no choice
but to find a way of making it legal.

The warning, in a leaked Cabinet Office briefing paper, said Tony
Blair had already agreed to back military action to get rid of Saddam
Hussein at a summit at the Texas ranch of President George W Bush
three months earlier.

The briefing paper, for participants at a meeting of Blair's
inner circle on July 23, 2002, said that since regime change was
illegal it was "necessary to create the conditions" which would make
it legal.

This was required because, even if ministers decided Britain
should not take part in an invasion, the American military would be
using British bases. This would automatically make Britain complicit
in any illegal US action.

"US plans assume, as a minimum, the use of British bases in
Cyprus and Diego Garcia," the briefing paper warned. This meant that
issues of legality "would arise virtually whatever option ministers
choose with regard to UK participation".

The paper was circulated to those present at the meeting, among
whom were Blair, Geoff Hoon, then defence secretary, Jack Straw, the
foreign secretary, and Sir Richard Dearlove, then chief of MI6. The
full minutes of the meeting were published last month in The Sunday
Times.

The document said the only way the allies could justify military
action was to place Saddam Hussein in a position where he ignored or
rejected a United Nations ultimatum ordering him to co-operate with
the weapons inspectors. But it warned this would be difficult.

"It is just possible that an ultimatum could be cast in terms
which Saddam would reject," the document says. But if he accepted it
and did not attack the allies, they would be "most unlikely" to obtain
the legal justification they needed.

The suggestions that the allies use the UN to justify war
contradicts claims by Blair and Bush, repeated during their Washington
summit last week, that they turned to the UN in order to avoid having
to go to war. The attack on Iraq finally began in March 2003.

The briefing paper is certain to add to the pressure,
particularly on the American president, because of the damaging
revelation that Bush and Blair agreed on regime change in April 2002
and then looked for a way to justify it.

There has been a growing storm of protest in America, created by
last month's publication of the minutes in The Sunday Times. A host of
citizens, including many internet bloggers, have demanded to know why
the Downing Street memo (often shortened to "the DSM" on websites) has
been largely ignored by the US mainstream media.

The White House has declined to respond to a letter from 89
Democratic congressmen asking if it was true - as Dearlove told the
July meeting - that "the intelligence and facts were being fixed
around the policy" in Washington.

The Downing Street memo burst into the mainstream American media
only last week after it was raised at a joint Bush-Blair press
conference, forcing the prime minister to insist that "the facts were
not fixed in any shape or form at all".

John Conyers, the Democratic congressman who drafted the letter
to Bush, has now written to Dearlove asking him to say whether or not
it was accurate that he believed the intelligence was being "fixed"
around the policy. He also asked the former MI6 chief precisely when
Bush and Blair had agreed to invade Iraq and whether it is true they
agreed to "manufacture" the UN ultimatum in order to justify the war.

He and other Democratic congressmen plan to hold their own
inquiry this Thursday with witnesses including Joe Wilson, the
American former ambassador who went to ***** to investigate claims
that Iraq was seeking to buy uranium ore for its nuclear weapons
programme.

Frustrated at the refusal by the White House to respond to their
letter, the congressmen have set up a website -
www.downingstreetmemo.com - to collect signatures on a petition
demanding the same answers.

Conyers promised to deliver it to Bush once it reached 250,000
signatures. By Friday morning it already had more than 500,000 with as
many as 1m expected to have been obtained when he delivers it to the
White House on Thursday.

AfterDowningStreet.org, another website set up as a result of the
memo, is calling for a congressional committee to consider whether
Bush's actions as depicted in the memo constitute grounds for
impeachment.

It has been flooded with visits from people angry at what they
see as media self-censorship in ignoring the memo. It claims to have
attracted more than 1m hits a day.

Democrats.com, another website, even offered $1,000 (about £550)
to any journalist who quizzed Bush about the memo's contents, although
the Reuters reporter who asked the question last Tuesday was not aware
of the reward and has no intention of claiming it.

The complaints of media self-censorship have been backed up by
the ombudsmen of The Washington Post, The New York Times and National
Public Radio, who have questioned the lack of attention the minutes
have received from their organisations.

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf ******

"The tsunami was a wonderful opportunity to show not just the
US government, but the heart of the American people, and I think
it has paid great dividends for us." Condoleezza Rice

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist
dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
to danger. It works the same in any country."
-- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

cha ching!

"Hank" <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [...]
> bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
> do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
> peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
> to danger. It works the same in any country."
> -- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
> Luftwaffe Commander in Chief
>
> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
> not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> to the American public."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
>
> "You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
> I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
> -- Al Franken
>
> Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
> friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Right or wrong, he has killed a lot of mu$lim$

KillaCamelHumper4Jesus wrote:
> Right or wrong, he has killed a lot of mu$lim$

And that gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside!
--
-Larry

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:02:55 -0400, Hank <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov> wrote:

> [...]
> bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
> do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
> peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
> to danger. It works the same in any country."
> -- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
> Luftwaffe Commander in Chief
>
> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
> not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> to the American public."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
>
> "You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
> I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
> -- Al Franken
>
> Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
> friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Thanks for posting this.

"Hank" <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Thanks to an honorable and patriotic Congressman,
> and close to one million patriotic and enlightened
> U.S. citizens, this Thursday, the criminal, incompetent,
> and treasonous cowards and draft dodgers on the bu$h
> regime will be challenged to explain their many lies
> leading up to their illegal and immoral terror attack
> on the innocent People of Iraq.
> Help stop these mad men. Sign the petetions and write
> your representatives demanding that bu$h be impeached.
> We can't afford his lies, war crimes, and treason any
> longer. The price is too high.

The prevailing strategy of Karl Rove is to ignore and ignore.. Then.. after
the ignore process is exhausted, deny and cover.. As a last resort, consent
and employ the investigators who are most sympathetic to the "cause"..
Whitewash and cover up so cleverly that no one will notice..

That patriotic legislator needs to be supported and encouraged..

Bill Walker
Irving, Tx.

"Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> The prevailing strategy of Karl Rove is to ignore and ignore.. Then..

after
> the ignore process is exhausted, deny and cover.. As a last resort,

consent
> and employ the investigators who are most sympathetic to the "cause"..
> Whitewash and cover up so cleverly that no one will notice..
>
> That patriotic legislator needs to be supported and encouraged..
>
> Bill Walker
> Irving, Tx.

Democrats are much more willing to unveil mistakes and misunderstandings?
Clinton, whitewater, Monica, hell Kerry's grades at Yale, JFK/Marilyn M,
Chandra Levy, etc.

Regards,
Lester

"Lester Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> The prevailing strategy of Karl Rove is to ignore and ignore.. Then..

> after
>> the ignore process is exhausted, deny and cover.. As a last resort,

> consent
>> and employ the investigators who are most sympathetic to the "cause"..
>> Whitewash and cover up so cleverly that no one will notice..
>>
>> That patriotic legislator needs to be supported and encouraged..
>>
>> Bill Walker
>> Irving, Tx.

> Democrats are much more willing to unveil mistakes and misunderstandings?
> Clinton, whitewater, Monica, hell Kerry's grades at Yale, JFK/Marilyn M,
> Chandra Levy, etc.
>
> Regards,
> Lester

Whoops.. Right .. Don't forget to include.. WMD's .. Atomic weapons
capability.. Faulty intelligence.. Cooked Books .. 3,000 Americans dying in
the first domestic territory attack since Pearl Harbor.. Bin Laden still on
the loose.. Ties between the Bush family and Bin Laden families..

Noticeably .. the Bush exposures have resulted in uncounted deaths of many
Iraqis, as well as unaccountable deaths of Americans.. Clinton was held
accountable for what he did .. George Bush hasn't been, so far.. It is still
ongoing and the exposures of what Bush has done to the world and America
have not been fully revealed.. But.. hopefully the democrats will have the
courage to fully expose George Bush .. Even if they don't, the rest of the
world is well aware of the depth of corruption that he represents..

Bill Walker
Irving, Tx.

"Lester Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> "Lester Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > Democrats are much more willing to unveil mistakes and

> misunderstandings?
>> > Clinton, whitewater, Monica, hell Kerry's grades at Yale, JFK/Marilyn
>> > M,
>> > Chandra Levy, etc.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Lester

>> Whoops.. Right .. Don't forget to include.. WMD's .. Atomic weapons
>> capability.. Faulty intelligence.. Cooked Books .. 3,000 Americans dying

> in
>> the first domestic territory attack since Pearl Harbor.. Bin Laden still

> on
>> the loose.. Ties between the Bush family and Bin Laden families..

> Blaming 9/11 and Enron on George Bush is purely stupid. Blaming faulty
> intelligence on George Bush smells of partisan hatred. Discovering loose
> ties between an oil businessman in Texas and a high-ranking Arab, well,
> that's Moorian Roswell for ya.
>
> BTW, my point was that neither Dems not Repubs have a monopoly on ignore,
> deny, cover, etc.......you guys are so filled with hate!
>
> Lester

Well now, Lester.. My impression was that your own post was self
deprecating.. Quoting Harry Truman, again.. "The Buck Stops Here".. Whatever
happens while you are on watch is your responsibility.. Yessir .. those
tragedies happened on Bush's watch.. his responsibility..

Without a doubt, you did get one comment quite right.. I detest George Bush,
his corrupt administration and all they stand for.. Obviously you have
chosen to embrace George Bush's, that's you choice, Lester.. I've also made
a choice and it's mine.. You live with your choice and I'll live with mine..
It is certainly not an insult for someone to accuse me of "hating George
Bush".. I detest the corrupt ******* ..

Bill Walker
Irving, Tx.

"Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I believe that Bush was well aware of the intentions of Al Qaeda to attack
>the United States.. I also believe that he ignored all warnings that the
>attack was imminent.. Nowhere in the country was more remote from those
>attacks than Florida.. Furthur .. I believe that George Bush facillitated
>those attacks and preparations to evacuate his Saudi friends out of the
>country immediately following the attacks..

It was all designed and executed by the Illuminati, Bill.

But don't tell anyone, or Santa will leave a lump of coal in your
stocking.
--

JMW
http://www.rustyiron.net

> [...]

>> organizations: (1) grant assistance for radio and television
>> broadcasting to Iraq; (2) Department of Defense (DOD) defense articles
>> and services and military education and training (IMET); and (3)
>> humanitarian assistance, with emphasis on addressing the needs of
>> individuals who have fled from areas under the control of the Hussein
>> regime. Prohibits assistance to any group or organization that is
>> engaged in military cooperation with the Hussein regime. Authorizes
>> appropriations.
>>
>> Directs the President to designate: (1) one or more Iraqi democratic
>> opposition organizations that meet specified criteria as eligible to
>> receive assistance under this Act; and (2) additional such
>> organizations which satisfy the President's criteria.
>>
>> Urges the President to call upon the United Nations to establish an
>> international criminal tribunal for the purpose of indicting,
>> prosecuting, and imprisoning Saddam Hussein and other Iraqi officials
>> who are responsible for crimes against humanity, genocide, and other
>> criminal violations of international law.
>>
>> Expresses the sense of the Congress that once the Saddam Hussein
>> regime is removed from power in Iraq, the United States should support
>> Iraq's transition to democracy by providing humanitarian assistance to
>> the Iraqi people and democracy transition assistance to Iraqi parties
>> and movements with democratic goals, including convening Iraq's
>> foreign creditors to develop a multilateral response to the foreign
>> debt incurred by the Hussein regime.
>>
>> <end of summary>
>>
>> You see? It's not going to be easy to impeach a guy who was just
>> carrying out something put into law by the previous administration and
>> agreed to by both houses of congress..... TWICE. I guess you need to
>> find a new tree to bark up, huh?
>>
>> BTW. Here's a link....
>>
>> Goes to your own employer, BTW! :)

> Very impressive.. LOL... Noticeably .. nowhere in those proclamations by
> then president William Jefferson Clinton were there any declarations of
> war .. Nor did he mislead and lie to the United Nations or America to
> fabricate illusions.. to justify war..
>
> Typical of the Bush supporters and apologists, those little details are
> not mentioned, nor the details of Bush's conviction of war before any
> legal appeals were made for world approval or approval of the American
> people..
>
> I believe that Bush was well aware of the intentions of Al Qaeda to attack
> the United States.. I also believe that he ignored all warnings that the
> attack was imminent.. Nowhere in the country was more remote from those
> attacks than Florida.. Furthur .. I believe that George Bush facillitated
> those attacks and preparations to evacuate his Saudi friends out of the
> country immediately following the attacks.. When other Americans were
> unable to fly, those Saudis left the country without hindrance...

Oh my god, you're a dumbass. They were not allowed to fly out of the
country until *after* the flight restrictions had been lifted, you dolt.
The government made preparations prior to the ban being lifted, but the
actual execution of such was not put into action until afterwards.

You're simply a liberal parrot. You know not of what you speak, and are no
better than the parrots on the Republican side that repeat the ramblings of
Limbaugh.

"I believe....I believe...." Jesus, how do you know what you believe when
you're so ill-informed?

>hmmm.. Don't read well, do you, pard ? "I believe" is far from quoting
>anyone. LOL.. No one has disproved anything in the Fahrenheit film that was
>made by Moore.. Your reference to it.. is your own ..

I't's all out there, but you can't see it if your eyes are closed.
Face it, most folks Dems or Reps, don't take you and your tin foil hat
crowd seriously at all.
STFU or lose more elections. It's all up to you!

>Questionably, you have
>no idea what balance of power really is or how it works.. Practice all those
>lines with your juvenile buddies.. Didn't vote for Bush... sure you did..

You know who I voted for? Whoakay! And did the voices in your head
start to make kookoo sounds when you were writing that? LOL! You crack
me up!

Rayvan

Iggy wrote:
> "Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote

> > When other Americans were
> > unable to fly, those Saudis left the country without hindrance...

> Oh my god, you're a dumbass. They were not allowed to fly out of the
> country until *after* the flight restrictions had been lifted, you dolt.

Itchy, you're still an ignorant, lying sack of ****, and
your lies are still incredibly easy to crush with the facts.
Read and (hopefully) learn, dumbass... <chuckle>

"But when hearings resume on Tuesday, we may learn exactly how tough the commission is prepared to be. This time the stars will be Attorney General John Ashcroft and FBI director Robert S. Mueller III, among others. When they testify -- especially Mueller -- we will see whether or not the commission has the stomach to address what may be the single most egregious security lapse related to the attacks: the evacuation of approximately 140 Saudis just two days after 9/11.

This episode raises particularly sensitive questions for the administration. Never before in history has a president of the United States had such a close relationship with another foreign power as President Bush and his father have had with the Saudi royal family, the House of Saud. I have traced more than $1.4 billion in investments and contracts that went from the House of Saud over the past 20 years to companies in which the Bushes and their allies have had prominent positions -- Harken Energy, Halliburton, and the Carlyle Group among them. Is it possible that President Bush himself played a role in authorizing the evacuation of the Saudis after 9/11? What did he know and when did he know it?

Let's go back to Sept. 13, 2001, and look at several scenes that were taking place simultaneously. Three thousand people had just been killed. The toxic rubble of the World Trade Center was still ablaze. American airspace was locked down. Not even Bill Clinton and Al Gore, who were out of the country, were allowed to fly home. And a plane bearing a replacement heart for a desperately ill Seattle man was forced down short of its destination by military aircraft. Not since the days of the Wright Brothers had American skies been so empty.

But some people desperately wanted to fly out of the country. That same day, Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States and a long-time friend of the Bush family, dropped by the White House. He and President George W. Bush went out to the Truman Balcony for a private conversation. We do not know everything they discussed, but the Saudis themselves say that Prince Bandar was trying to orchestrate the evacuation of scores of Saudis from the United States despite the lockdown on air travel.

Meanwhile, a small plane in Tampa, Fla. took off for Lexington, Ky. According to former Tampa cop Dan Grossi and former FBI agent Manny Perez, who were on the flight to provide security, the passengers included three young Saudis. Given the national security crisis, both Grossi and Perez were astonished that they were allowed to take off. The flight could not have taken place without White House approval."

-

"Evil prevails when good people do nothing."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf ******

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook, on the rape, torture and murder
at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
(http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm)

http://globalresearch.ca/
http://www.wsws.org/

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other
governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues
to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever
devised." March 17, 2003.

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever
had in its more than 200 years of history. It has
engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not
only in foreign policy and economics but also in social
and environmental policy.....This is not normal government
policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil
disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as
possible....What we have here is a form of looting."
- George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"Hank" <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rayvan wrote:
>>
>> >Conyers promised to deliver it to Bush once it reached 250,000
>> >signatures. By Friday morning it already had more than 500,000 with as
>> >many as 1m expected to have been obtained when he delivers it to the
>> >White House on Thursday.

>> That's all just great Hank, but I guess you and your 500,000 Moonbat
>> friends forgot about this little piece of legislation:

>> You see? It's not going to be easy to impeach a guy who was just
>> carrying out something put into law by the previous administration and
>> agreed to by both houses of congress.....

> There's no law permitting bu$h to lie to We, The
> People, our Elected Representatives, or our allies
> all over the globe about matters or war. There's no
> law permitting bu$h to commit war crimes, violate
> international law, or violate the Geneva conventions.
> You would have made a good Nazi or a Gulag warden.
> You have the right "mentality" for it.

Nah.. the Bush supporters have lived a sheltered life, Hank.. What they are
wishing for is the last nightmare that can come true.. These boys can't
survive in the world that George Bush envisions.. Problem is.. they are too
full of it to realize what Bush is all about and won't come to their senses
until it all comes together.. Then it will be too damn late for all of us..
Regards..

Bill Walker
Irving, Tx.

Bill Walker wrote:
> "Hank" <"stopbu$h"@warcrimes.gov> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >> That's all just great Hank, but I guess you and your 500,000 Moonbat
> >> friends forgot about this little piece of legislation:

> >> You see? It's not going to be easy to impeach a guy who was just
> >> carrying out something put into law by the previous administration and
> >> agreed to by both houses of congress.....

> > There's no law permitting bu$h to lie to We, The
> > People, our Elected Representatives, or our allies
> > all over the globe about matters or war. There's no
> > law permitting bu$h to commit war crimes, violate
> > international law, or violate the Geneva conventions.
> > You would have made a good Nazi or a Gulag warden.
> > You have the right "mentality" for it.

> Nah.. the Bush supporters have lived a sheltered life, Hank.. What they are
> wishing for is the last nightmare that can come true.. These boys can't
> survive in the world that George Bush envisions.. Problem is.. they are too
> full of it to realize what Bush is all about and won't come to their senses
> until it all comes together.. Then it will be too damn late for all of us..
> Regards..

The problem isn't so much what Bush envisions. A sane person would
compare the plan or initiative to outcome and decide whether there was,
by some predefined metric, a gain or loss. Bush does not look at
outcome for what it says about what was implemented. Bush considers
failure to be god's judgement, not on him, because god talks to him,
that where he gets his plans, but on whether the country is obedient to
god's will.

That's why religious wackos are dangerous, they blame heretics and
non-believers for failures. Not themselves. not the plan they worked
from.

> Bill Walker
> Irving, Tx.
> >
> > -
> >
> > "Evil prevails when good people do nothing."
> >
> > "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
> > that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
> >
> > "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
> > he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
> > -- George W. Bush
> >
> > "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
> > will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
> > Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
> > -- Adolf ******
> >

> > "Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
> > to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
> > a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
> > -Albert Nurick, a usenet kook, on the rape, torture and murder
> > at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
> > (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm)
> >

> > http://globalresearch.ca/
> > http://www.wsws.org/
> >

> > George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other
> > governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues
> > to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever
> > devised." March 17, 2003.
> >

> > "I think this is the worst government the US has ever
> > had in its more than 200 years of history. It has
> > engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not
> > only in foreign policy and economics but also in social
> > and environmental policy.....This is not normal government
> > policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil
> > disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as
> > possible....What we have here is a form of looting."
> > - George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist
> >
> > "One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
> > infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
> > to own that country," - Tom Brokaw
> >
> > Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
> > Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
> > Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.
> >
> > http://www.commondreams.org/
> > http://www.truthout.org/
> > http://counterpunch.org/
> > http://responsiblewealth.org/
> >

> > "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> > or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
> > not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> > to the American public."
> > -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
> >
> > "You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
> > I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
> > -- Al Franken
> >
> > Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
> > friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

In article <[email protected]>,
"Name Redacted" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The problem isn't so much what Bush envisions. A sane person would
> compare the plan or initiative to outcome and decide whether there was,
> by some predefined metric, a gain or loss. Bush does not look at
> outcome for what it says about what was implemented. Bush considers
> failure to be god's judgement, not on him, because god talks to him,
> that where he gets his plans, but on whether the country is obedient to
> god's will.

I don't know, nor does anyone here, really know how much Bush believes
his plans actually come from God, but what we do know is he is indebt up
to his you-know-what to the Christian Right, and the end result is just
as bad.

> That's why religious wackos are dangerous,

That they are.

> they blame heretics and
> non-believers for failures. Not themselves. not the plan they worked
> from.

Religion = hypocrisy. Always has, always will.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Bill Walker" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >I believe that Bush was well aware of the intentions of Al Qaeda to attack
> >the United States.. I also believe that he ignored all warnings that the
> >attack was imminent.. Nowhere in the country was more remote from those
> >attacks than Florida.. Furthur .. I believe that George Bush facillitated
> >those attacks and preparations to evacuate his Saudi friends out of the
> >country immediately following the attacks..

> It was all designed and executed by the Illuminati, Bill.
>
> But don't tell anyone, or Santa will leave a lump of coal in your
> stocking.

Bill *is* a lump of coal.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/